Right place, wrong time...

Cobra1000

Too a much lesser extent, but as a more recent example, if it wasn't for the rise of Team Hell No, I think the Prime Time Players might have become more than a glorified team of jobbers. Vince was supposedly high on them, and they were due for a shot at the titles that they promptly lost to Kane and D-Bry

I always like the old Badd Company team of Tanaka/Diamond way back in the old AWA days..

It's a shame that they saddled Diamond, with the Kato gimmick, and then even worse, Max bleedin Moon!

That's enough of that! Bloody loved Max Moon when I was a kid!

Goes back to what a few of us were talking about a couple months back of a 30min TV wrestling show aimed at the CBBC audience - who wouldn't love a bit of Max Moon?!

• Paid Members

A picture of Max Moon was featured on an episode of Art Attack, when Neil Buchanan was doing this bit where he'd cut out sections of the photo and colour them in. I can only assume he needed a super colourful and eye shattering picture to use on the show and Max was the man they found. I said it weeks ago, but imagine if they weren't a bit thick on the Max Moon front. If he'd have shown up in 1990 or even now, when the merch was being pumped out, he'd have been massive. During 93, when the steroid scandal was going on and WWF were running shit buildings, you couldn't find anything of WWF in the shops. Max was totally of the wrong time. He was awesome, though.

Still has the suit.

BNtQClhCAAAiEPW.jpg

A picture of Max Moon was featured on an episode of Art Attack, when Neil Buchanan was doing this bit where he'd cut out sections of the photo and colour them in. I can only assume he needed a super colourful and eye shattering picture to use on the show and Max was the man they found. I said it weeks ago, but imagine if they weren't a bit thick on the Max Moon front. If he'd have shown up in 1990 or even now, when the merch was being pumped out, he'd have been massive. During 93, when the steroid scandal was going on and WWF were running shit buildings, you couldn't find anything of WWF in the shops. Max was totally of the wrong time. He was awesome, though.

Still has the suit.

BNtQClhCAAAiEPW.jpg

That photo makes me both happy and sad lol.

I remember being so excited when the WWF poster mag came out and it had Max Moon on the cover. Still have that actually. Also remember being gutted the Max Moon v Terry Taylor match wasn't on Rumble 93 :-(

Can't tell you enough how badly I wished for a Max Moon action figure. How the hell has that not been made in the Classics series yet? They've practically made every other sod.

I've said this before, and it's not just because I'm a lucha fan, but the WWE should start handing out a few masks and colourful costumes to people. It freshens guys up without people chanting their last gimmick name at them, makes guys look different rather than part of some super race of bland people, the kids love masks, comics are big and you've got shit to sell. And you can give them all a simple gimmick which the mask makes visually clear.

Archived