Dangerous dogs

Flatulent Dad

• Paid Members

It's a horrible story and it must've been absolutely terrifying for the mother to see. The thing is, and this might sound cold, why the fuck would you risk getting a dog that's been stray, ended up in a shelter and probably been mistreated by a cunt owner - and bring that dog into your home around a young kid?

I'm not blaming the mother, but I just don't see why anyone would be so stupid to take that risk. It's one thing if you're single with no kids and living alone. Maybe it'd work out alright. But when you've got a kid it's just not worth it surely. Animal shelters are good things and loads of dogs end up in better homes because of them. But at the end of the day when you pick up, say for example, a German Shepherd that's 5 years old and fully grown and you have no idea what the dog's been through, you can't be sure you're safe to bring that dog around your children. Even a dog you've raised from a pup brings some risk. So why you'd bring home a dog where you have no idea of it's history, to live with small kids, is bonkers to me.

Regardless, it's a grim story. Poor kid.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Eh? What argument? And where did I mention anything resembling anything about marrying dogs or say humans should be treated like animals?

I'm just saying I'm baffled that some people still risk bringing rehomed dogs who, in many cases, have basically been conditioned to not trust humans, and bring them around small kids. Some dogs like that can be rehomed in the right environment but to me having them around a little kid is not worth the risk.

That's all I'm saying. What marriage equality or dog marrying has to do with any of this I don't know.

How would a horse consent?

I'm not muzzling my dog because some cunt won't keep their kids under control. By the same token I'm not unleashing my dog around other dogs or people or leaving her unattended around the kids. If humans trained humans better there would be less dog attacks.

How would a horse consent?

I'm not muzzling my dog because some cunt won't keep their kids under control. By the same token I'm not unleashing my dog around other dogs or people or leaving her unattended around the kids. If humans trained humans better there would be less dog attacks.

Fair enough if she's on a lead.

And the argument was similar because they take one thing and then go to an extreme.

Muzzling all dogs because of a statistically tiny proportion of attacks is, in itself, an extreme. Especially when the more recent attacks seem to have happened in family homes or gardens. Muzzling all dogs in public wouldn't have prevented this kid's death. Either the mother or the shelter itself showing the slightest bit of common sense would have.

• Paid Members
And the argument was similar because they take one thing and then go to an extreme.

"Muzzle dogs? Lets muzzle humans then shall we?"

But that's exactly what you're doing! Suggesting an extreme course of action based on a very small minority!

"Let gay people get married? Let's let people marry horses too then shall we?"

What on earth has gay marriage got to do with anything? And how is that related in any way shape or form to people marrying horses?

I think this topic has deviated somewhat.

• Paid Members

But that's exactly what you're doing! Suggesting an extreme course of action based on a very small minority!

What on earth has gay marriage got to do with anything? And how is that related in any way shape or form to people marrying horses?

The gays like big cocks. Horses have big cocks. Marriage made in heaven.

The gays like big cocks. Horses have big cocks. Marriage made in heaven.

If I was to go in for those kind of back door shenanigans the last thing I'd want up there was a big one, what with the pain and prolapses and what not.

• Paid Members
Wasn't responding to you, Wand.

Yes, it's EXACTLY LIKE THAT. Great fucking work.

Archived