Dangerous dogs

Flatulent Dad

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think at the very least, muzzles for breeds of dogs which have a history of say more than 10 kills in the last few years should be mandatory in public.

I'll admit to being scared of dogs. Cycling past a staffy that isn't on a lead. I have no idea whether it's going to walk nicely on past or just go for my leg.

There's an Alsatian that lives on my bike ride to work and every morning it would be sat outside its house and at first I was scared cycling past because there wasn't an owner in sight but it's the most placid dog I've ever seen.

• Paid Members
it would only take one slip from one dog and that guy wouldnt be able to control them no matter which side of the road you and daughters where walking on.

I've got to know, what are you envisioning happening here?

I occasionally walk my friends' dogs when they;re away, because I was on the dole and I love doing it. There's 3 and none of them are too big, but still I generally pull them away from people. They're fine, and I know it, but if people don't like em I'm going to keep them away. They are also lovely.

Old lady down our road had 4 alsatians. She mustve been smaller than them. lovely dogs, each of them

You ever delt with Akitas?

A simple dogs 101 "review" on youtube will tell you everything you need to know about them. They are very highly pray driven dogs, cat? small dog? child with squeeky toy? Dogs are unpredicable anyway, let alone a pack of agressive dogs.

As was already stated the guy walking them tells people to cross the road when he is walking them. If one of them decides to do something he wouldnt have a chance of stopping them.

• Paid Members
Bit late to this. Firstly to the idiot who started this thread y do know that th staffy has the nickname of the nanny dog because of its caring nature. I have a lot of experience working with staffy's and a lot of other breeds and I can tell you now that you would be hard pressed to find a dog with a better temperament than a staffy.

Five years ago it was all rage to have rottis or dobermans as a symbol of your hard man status, over the last few yeas it has been staffys. Your ignorance actually makes me want to weep. Here's a story for you Mr "all staffys should be banned" I was working with a staffy once who had a rather large open wound on his neck, after a few weeks of it seemingly not getting better we had him xrayed, some cunts had shoved mental springs from clothes pegs into this dogs neck (a common practise in dog fighting in order to keep the dogs in pain and therefore wound up) this dog was the most affectionate dog I have eve worked with so your idiotic views can go fuck themselves.

I haven't actually checked when you started this topic but if it's recent I'm yes song it's in relation to the recent attack and death of the young girl. The dog that did this was a French mastiff otherwise known as a dog de Bordeaux, or for a better description, The breed of dog that was used as hooch form starkest and.

People who turn thee noses up at staffys, like yourself really need to fuck off.

Good post, however it was a paper fuck up that the dogue did it, turns out to have been an american bulldog. Any dog of that size could kill a small child, has there been a response from the shelter that gave her the dog?

• Paid Members
I think at the very least, muzzles for breeds of dogs which have a history of say more than 10 kills in the last few years should be mandatory in public.

Why? Should an entire breed of dog suffer because it's a popular breed with cunts? I don't think so. You don't tar them all with the same brush.

The reaponse from the shelter will be something along the lines of "we have no history of the dogs in our care, due to the nature of them being brought in predominately as strays we cannot possibly know the full history of the animals we rehome" followed by all the info on vetting the animals and families etc.

Trouble with shelters is that they don't know the full history of the dogs. As much as you can say to someone well we never had any issue with this dog you can never be sure.

Is there any reason for any dog to be out of the house without a muzzle on?

So they can play fetch?

If you're going to muzzle all dogs because a negligible percentage have seriously hurt people, then you might as well muzzle all people for the same reason.

• Paid Members
As far as dog licences go, should a licence for a Dalmation be cheaper than one for a Red Setter?

Would failure to be correctly licensed result in an on the spot fine?

badum_tish.jpeg

Probrably, or the ramifications would be mastiff.

Why? Should an entire breed of dog suffer because it's a popular breed with cunts? I don't think so. You don't tar them all with the same brush.

Yes I think they all should "suffer" by not being able to play fetch as opposed to a family suffering from watching their kid get torn apart.

A muzzle isn't a big price to pay if it saves a life.

• Paid Members

So your solution to stop a very, very, insanely small minority of dangerous dogs (dangerous due to poor ownership no less) is to just muzzle the lot of them? That's not addressing and resolving the solution at all. As KFR42 says, why don't you do it with humans too? Because some humans rape, mug and kill, maybe we should all go out with our arms chastisised? No hang on, statistics show white men aged 18-30 are more likely to commit these crimes, so we'll just chastisise those instead. There, job done, reduced number of rape, mugging and murder. To be fair though, I don't think you're looking at this objectively as you have a fear of dogs.

Archived