Dangerous dogs

Flatulent Dad

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

No. Fuck you. Staffies are wonderful dogs. Just so happens many have shit owners. Maybe they should put down all cats as well as they seem to love pissing and noisily fucking in my garden so much.

There is absolutely fuck all wrong with Staffordshire Bull Terriers. What a daft statement.

• Paid Members
eb514e264526141.jpg

Cunts like this. Terminate the lot, prefrably along with the pussy-assed fools that own them. How many more horror stories are required?

Love how you felt the need to censor the f-word in the description. Also, I can't even visually imagine what a 'pussy assed' is. Anyway I take it you are not a fan of these fellas. Is it a personal thing that you have been involved in an attack. Or just in general?

Oh, FUCKING CATS. I've always had this theory that all cats are arrogant.

Go fuck yourself with that Daily Mail attitude. I know several staffies that are very docile dogs because they have been owned properly. Our dog plays well with other staffies just the same as other breeds.

It's the fuckwits who buy them am status symbols and weapons that should be put down.

Any dog can be dangerous if it is trained to be, look at the owner, not the dog, you dick.

eb514e264526141.jpg

Cunts like this. Terminate the lot, prefrably along with the pussy-assed fools that own them. How many more horror stories are required?

What a ridiculous post. Banning particular breeds won't change a thing, bad dog owners will still have dogs, not train them, and people will still occasionally get attacked. The answer is in educating owners, and banning those who don't care for their dogs properly from owning them. One of my closest friends has rescued 4 rotties from awful owners who claimed they just couldn't train them and they were vicious. All four are now the most placid, obedient dogs you could hope to meet- because of the time, effort and knowledge he's put into taking care of them. There's no such thing as a bad dog, only bad, misguided, ignorant or arsehole owners.

I must admit I have an intense dislike of dogs. I was bitten by one as a child and haven't quite got over the nervousness around them, which they can unfortunately sense. I'm fine with a dog once I have been around it a bit though.

I'm not sure banning is the answer though, prohibition rarely works as a solution to anything. What I would like is if we introduced dog parks, similar to what they have in Australia. That way all dogs can be on a lead in public, and there will be a specific place for owners to take them to give the animal some freedom and exercise. It will stop everyone getting annoyed on beaches and parks when dogs are sprinting around, jumping up at random people, getting in the way of games or a nice afternoon in the sun.

• Paid Members

Staffs are lovely. My sister had a female Staff for years until she died last year, she's still got one of her pups which must be 4 or 5 years old now. The mom and pup were/are the dopiest, cutest, soft as shite dogs I've ever seen. Lovely things.

Any dog can be vicious in the wrong care. It just so happens that a lot of cunts also go for Staffs, Rottweillers etc because they think it makes them look hard. They raise them to be vicious so that's what they become. When decent people raise Staffs they turn out great, funny that isn't it.

If from tomorrow all the cunts decided having dalmatians would make them look dead hard, give it 6 months of their shitty 'care' and you'd be hearing about dalmatians ripping toddlers legs off and calls for 101 dalmatians to be striken from history would be all over the Daily Mail.

• Paid Members
I must admit I have an intense dislike of dogs. I was bitten by one as a child and haven't quite got over the nervousness around them, which they can unfortunately sense. I'm fine with a dog once I have been around it a bit though.

I'm not sure banning is the answer though, prohibition rarely works as a solution to anything. What I would like is if we introduced dog parks, similar to what they have in Australia. That way all dogs can be on a lead in public, and there will be a specific place for owners to take them to give the animal some freedom and exercise. It will stop everyone getting annoyed on beaches and parks when dogs are sprinting around, jumping up at random people, getting in the way of games or a nice afternoon in the sun.

You don't think banning is the answer to your nervousness around dogs? That's fair enough, I don't think banning is the answer to my dislike of clowns.

There's no such thing as a bad dog,

I find this argument by dog owners to be ridiculously naive and reductionist. It is like saying 'there is no such thing as a bad human being'. Of course there are dogs with unpleasant personalities, just as there are with every animal. Condemning a whole breed is another thing altogether, but suggesting any bad behavior by any dog is just down to its owner is just as stupid.

You don't think banning is the answer to your nervousness around dogs? That's fair enough, I don't think banning is the answer to my dislike of clowns.

I was just answering the OP. Many people get annoyed with overzealous dogs in a public place like a park or a beach, a good solution is to have specific parks and areas for dog owners.

• Paid Members

I was just answering the OP. Many people get annoyed with overzealous dogs in a public place like a park or a beach, a good solution is to have specific parks and areas for dog owners.

Still doesn't address my clown fear.

Archived