RIP Matt Borne

Ant

Last picture of Borne as Doink from last week.

Marty_Jannetty_and_Doink.jpg

Seriously any convention you look for you will see Marty Jannetty generally bothering the wrestler who is there. Marty's always jumping about making it known he's there. How he's broke I'll never know. It seems like he's at one of these conventions every single day.

It's like Virgil appearing at loads - once you've got gour picture and autograph there's no need to give them more cash.

Last picture of Borne as Doink from last week.

Marty_Jannetty_and_Doink.jpg

Seriously any convention you look for you will see Marty Jannetty generally bothering the wrestler who is there. Marty's always jumping about making it known he's there. How he's broke I'll never know. It seems like he's at one of these conventions every single day.

It's like Virgil appearing at loads - once you've got gour picture and autograph there's no need to give them more cash.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Big V is a motherfucker for shilling his shit though, NWO hoodies, NWO jeans, PWI mags, VHS tapes, knock off slammys. If Virgil can get it cheap or has a job lot he stashed when no one was looking he's going to take it to a convention and hound you until you've sold a kidney afford to pay him off.

Marty Jannetty probably doesn't even try to make an extra buck off Shawn's name. At least when I met Beefcake he was trying to sell signed Hogan pics.

All round good guy Chris Masters sounding uncharacteristically cuntish on Twitter:

"So the original Doink passed away.Cant say im surprised.Saw him a week ago and he looked like he was ready to check out! RiP"

• Paid Members

That isn't just him, though. X-Pac said it as well. He must have made a nusance of himself at the convention last week, because this death hasn't got half the sympathy as a wrestler passing usually gets. More like a rolling of eyes from a lot of wrestlers and especially the ones who saw him recently. Kenny Bolin posted something along the lines of "if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing. So here's nothing" when asked about his death.

A lot of wrestlers hated him, I've learned recently. The bloke wasn't the nicest of folk and he apparently had to leave a territory because of sexual abuse allegations regarding an underage girl. Its probably why Marty Jannetty hangs around him.

• Moderators

Chris Masters ‏@ChrisMasters310 16m

Ok Tweet deleted!Sorry for offending a lot of you.Im just calling it as I saw it.I was worried!Didnt look so well last week! RIP MattOsborne

• Paid Members
Big V is a motherfucker for shilling his shit though, NWO hoodies, NWO jeans, PWI mags, VHS tapes, knock off slammys. If Virgil can get it cheap or has a job lot he stashed when no one was looking he's going to take it to a convention and hound you until you've sold a kidney afford to pay him off.

Virgil whoring himself knows no bounds - http://deadspin.com/5986342/virgil-is-sell...ation-right-now

Gutted. I remember his antics leading up to his feud with Crush like they were only yesterday. Great character. Also remember his lumber jack Big Josh gimmick in the old WCW. RIP friend. Sad loss. Another one taken too young.

Archived