RIP Matt Borne

Ant

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

56 is no age to roll a seven, how sad. He was excellent as evil Doink, and his "Borne Again" stuff in ECW is definitely worth a look.

legend and icon.

Some words really have lost all meaning, haven't they?

Aww man this news sucks. I loved Borne as the original Doink and his Borne Again gimmick in ECW was brilliant. Was only looking through that new ECW Unreleased match list today thinking I must get this when it's out and saw him in one of the matches and it made me think how great the Borne Again stuff was. RIP.

• Paid Members
I watched him be a clown about 20 years ago, this is the most devastating news of all time I'm so upset!

Fuck off.

I've been watching loads of early Doink-era stuff recently and even though the character is seen as a bit of a joke these days, he did a cracking job with Doink, played the angles superbly and had a bunch of cracking matches. A pretty underrated guy, I think.

Was his Big Josh stuff any good? I haven't happened across him in my 1990s WCW hunt so far.

Did anything come of that shoot situation with duggan that time? I assumed it was a worked shoot?

we talk about the shoot incident on my shoot interview with him

do you want a link its free

You've now shilled your interview 3 times in the space of an hour on a thread about a man's death. Do fuck off.

Archived