Radio UKFF/Podcast

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
Not much "mucking in" feedback to be fair, so it's probably not going to happen. A few people have wanted to go in on the tech side, but few have come in on the talk side.

So I'm going to just make my own podcast, and do it thatta'way.

That's a shame, i'd have definately tuned in. I wasnt at a computer over the weekend, but i'd have been up for contributing, only i dont have any of the tech that was bandied about in here as a possible option, but if conference call is an option, then i'm in fella.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'd be up for talking but the combination of the two of us could be a nightmare and descend into debate about Kanye West calendars and the buying a round protocol.

Surely this podcast wasn't going to be about wrestling anyway?

• Paid Members

I too expressed an interest in helping, wouldn't mind doing some talking but would anyone understand my strong Norn Iron accent, might need to hire someone to do voice overs like the beeb in the 90's

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still up for doing this. We can set a jingle task for the UKFF Music Project. We can use some of the already produced pieces as interludes (if the artist permits) and we can make it decent.

I'd rather we gave it a go and the organisation was a mess or it was just shit than to not give it a go at all. I don't know half as much about the place than most of the people on here but I'd like to try get people on board for this again.

There's a lot of members on here with a lot of different skills and I think it'd be a nice 'community' project.

Though it'd be nice to have a good sound set up, I don't think that matters at first. Just getting something down would be enough in itself at first. So long as it's adequate and doesn't have loads of humming, hissing or you can't work out what the guy (or girl) is saying, that's all that matters.

I think we said before that the UKFF's top 100 matches thread could be continued in podcast format, but I'm not sure how you'd do that really. Part of the appeal is seeing what shit people had on the market and it's going to be a better read than listen. I thought it could complement the thread in some way, but again I'm stuck for ideas at the moment.

There's enough topics to be covered though, so long as people would be willing to lend their voices.

Archived