WAW/Bellarix oct4/5/6 WAW DVDS'S OUT FOR BOTH SHOWS !

knightmare

The next WAW/Bellatrix wrestling weekender is planned for 4/5/6 October.

4th October "A Rowdy farewell" Rick Knights retirement show. Epic studios Norwich

5th " Community centre Fakenham.

6th " Bellatrix v Shimmer Epic Studios Norwich.

Three great shows, with Courtney Rush Bellatrix world champion confirmed already for Bellatrix 7.

plus for WAW Steve Corino and PN News will be back, already confirmed from UK, Blondie Barrett, Steve Grey, Mal Sanders, Keith Myatt, Jonny storm and The Essex boys.

Main event for A Rowdy Farewell will be.

WAW World title match. "A Family at war"

Zebra Kid Roy Knight v Zak Knight v Rowdy Rick Knight.

hardcore in a cage.

This will be a stacked weekend of wrestling keep your diaries empty get ready to book.

ok tickets prices as follows

WAW "A Rowdy farewell"

Ringside 25 pounds includes t shirt program and early meet and greet entry

Adult 11 pounds

Child 9 pounds

Family of 4 35 pounds.

Fakenham.

Adult 10 pounds

child 8 pounds

family of 4 30 pounds.

Bellatrix v Shimmer

Ringside 20 pounds includes Bellatrix t shirt, program and early meet and greet entry.

General admission 8 pounds.

We are doing special weekend deals.

Ringside Weekender 50 pounds.

Adult weekender 25 pounds

child weekender 20 pounds

family 85 pounds.

tel 01603 920636/0800 046 8164 12-6pm

0800 046 2832/07880 977 512 10am-10pm

online at www.wawuk.co.uk

by post cheque postal order to WAW Unit 6a Ashbourne industrial est, Mile Cross Lane Norwich NR6 6RY

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

I'm looking to come up for A Rowdy Farewell, it maybe too early to ask but what time are you estimating the show to finish so I can plan a return train home?

Show is likely to finish anywhere between 10 and 11, so your best bet is to try and find a hotel or b&b and make a weekend out of it.

I'll be posting information about hotels/prices next week :thumbsup:

Courtesy of Chris Bullard on WAWFF.

hotel prices for this weekend are as of today

Travelodge (www.travelodge.co.uk)

Norwich Central (bus station)

thursday 26 quid, friday 26 quid, saturday 46 quid, sunday 23 quid

total for 4 nights 121 quid

Norwich Riverside

thursday 24 quid, friday 24 quid, saturday 34 quid, sunday 24 quid

total for 4 nights 106 quid

i checked the Premier Inn website for the same dates and they where around 70-80 quid more for the 4 days

these prices are quoted as of right now and are bound to increase the nearer towards the weekend

Luke Hawx is an American Professional Wrestler,Stuntman,and Actor. Hawx,throughout his career, has wrestled for every major company in the U.S. including WWE,TNA,ROH,XPW,WSX,CZW,and NWA-Wildside. In 2011 Luke opened Wildkat Sports and Entertainment, a Pro wrestling training center and promotion, in New Orleans,La. Since opening,Wildkat has drawn some of the best wrestling crowds in Louisiana since the Mid South days. Luke has also branched off into movies performing as a Stuntman and actor. Since making his film debut he has been in over 40 films including hits like G.I Joe 2, Battleship, Green Lantern, and The Chaperone. Luke stands at 6'1and 227lbs and has etched his place in the U.S. independent wrestling scene as one of the toughest and hardest working guys.

Archived