Deathmatch Interest Thread 2 (NSFW)

Richie Freebird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Good lord. Carnage Cup is a proper scumbag show too. All the wrestlers look like crackheads, the venue will be a dump and they'll be about 60 people in attendance. At least CZW Tournaments of Death appeared semi-professional. This is serious dark shit.

2 hours ago, HobowithaShotgun said:

It's since been reported now that this wasn't agreed to and was in fact a "receipt" from the other guy who has admitted as much on his Facebook. Supposedly more wrestlers than fans at this too, something like 15 or so fans reported. What the fuck.

A receipt? Did he kill his family?

I assume all of the 'receipt' talk is bollocks, but if you search for 'John rare Spider boodrow' on youtube, youll see that he legit stabs Spider in the arm with a stanley knife, so hes quite known for doing disgusting things. I remember the following year they had a match, and Rare used an electric saw on Spider's arm, and you can see the cut after he does it.

Edited by Dai

47 minutes ago, Dai said:

I assume all of the 'receipt' talk is bollocks, but if you search for 'John rare Spider boodrow' on youtube, youll see that he legit stabs Spider in the arm with a stanley knife, so hes quite known for doing disgusting things. I remember the following year they had a match, and Rare used an electric saw on Spider's arm, and you can see the cut after he does it.

Box cutters, electric saws, stanley knives, someone getting their finger cut off...?!
I may be turning into a grumpy old man but, seriously, is this not all getting way out of hand now?