Deathmatch Interest Thread 2 (NSFW)

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Spoiler

r120ymdedad71.jpg.334dc6b2862b4e6ac8b9511f306ccb12.jpg

Edited by PJ Power

8 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Is it though? I mean I don’t think anyone should be pelted with metal bottles for doing their job

Yes. He was trying to incite heat from the audience - as is his job as a heel - and he achieved that brilliantly. Would you say the same about Hogan, Hall and Nash at BATB '96?

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Yes. He was trying to incite heat from the audience - as is his job as a heel - and he achieved that brilliantly. Would you say the same about Hogan, Hall and Nash at BATB '96?

Sorry. Does heat mean throwing things at people? Or is heat getting an audience to react? What’s your take at people throwing bottles at police. Is that them getting heat?

4 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Sorry. Does heat mean throwing things at people? Or is heat getting an audience to react? What’s your take at people throwing bottles at police. Is that them getting heat?

The police analogy doesn't work because they're not purposely trying to get that reaction and winding the crowd up intentionally (there's an easy one for the ACAB crew) where as Ryder was doing all that on purpose to get heat.

I'm sure you're also this dead against the grannies and their handbags back in the 70's and 80's then as no one deserves to be smacked with a leather handbag full of Murray Mints for doing their job, surely?

Chucking the metal bottles as opposed to some other type of rubbish may have been a bit of a dick move but it was the exact reaction Ryder was going for. Getting knocked by a metal bottle after a death match is probably the least of his worries and potential injuries.

• Paid Members

Scorch has had a 'mare. That's one of, if not the largest amount of pure heat I've seen a wrestler get in forever. I think any wrestler, especially right now, would kill to get half of that reaction from a crowd. I'm sure Ryder, pissing his own blood everywhere and covered in gashes is very concerned for his safety there.