Deathmatch Interest Thread 2 (NSFW)

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, D@mm said:

Bloody hell, I wonder if he beat it

Yes boydy, The Human Tornado has discovered the cure to HIV. Wait until you see the advances Jack Evans has been making in the cancer research field.

I've never liked Nick Gage, even when I was really into Deathmatch wrestling.  He just wasn't very entertaining and didn't seem to give his opponents anything or take half as much punishment as them.  I mean, it's clever and good for him but I've seen some clips of the Arquette match and the Diamond Cutter spot is the perfect example, Arquette takes the brunt of it.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Yes boydy, The Human Tornado has discovered the cure to HIV. Wait until you see the advances Jack Evans has been making in the cancer research field.

There's a breaking news audio just popped up on the front page of the Observer site discussing the break through that Big Vito has came up with to cure the common cold.

After all the ridicule of David Arquette when he won the WCW title from Jeff Jarret in 2000, the guy went out and proved he has bigger balls that all of us. Absolutely crazy! But why do it to himself? Even if his career in hollywood is effectively dead, he can't be broke given his family. David Arquette has a history of mental health issues and if I recall had a full breakdown about 10 years ago. I do hope that he's not in the same place and some back yard wrestling promoter just exploited him as a result.

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

How?

Funny, That's not the part of my post I thought would get commented on!

Putting yourself in that situation and enduring that kind of pain takes serious guts. Who in their right mind would really what to put themselves through that when they don't have to?

• Paid Members

Light tubes are the shits anyway. They dont hurt if you get hit with them. If you roll in them yes. If you breath in the dust from it, you're probably going to get lung cancer and die a horrible death down the road. But the 40 Year Old Virgin (the film, not the death match fanbase) exposed that shit.