WWE's search engine game.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

WWE has an easter egg which was only meant to be to get a giggle out of the people in the company. They've set up a list of terms where you type them into the search engine and you will get the profile of the person who fits that term. Its pretty funny to see who qualifies for their definition of the terms, so I wont spoil it. Type in the words and see who pops up.I'll give one anyway just to give you an example. Type in "just horrible" and you get Vampiro.Search:all hypeass wipebest buttbest commentatorbest divabest in the worldbetter than everyonebound for glorycan't fightcan't wrestlecowarddrama queendrinks a lotfatfiredfoolfuture endeavoredhates creative teamhottest divajerk offjust horriblejust noloves the businessluck is for losersluckymassive egonext divas champnext intercontinental champnext wwe champnext wwe hall of fameronly wants moneyreally annoyingreally boringsenior citizenshould go awayshould retiretalks a lotvery funnyvery sluttyvery smartvery uglywalked outwaste of talentwill end pg eraworst commentatoryou suckThere's supposedly a few more, but those are the ones you can find right now. Kind of explains why some of them are on the website to begin with.

• Paid Members

"shit in a bag" got me ... Earthquake??!?"ten pounds of monkey crap" got me Justin Roberts.

All of the terms matching to wrestlers are just based on the text of their profile pages. Nikki Bella for "drinks a lot" and "drinks semen" because her profile includes "drinking"... Vampiro's has "buckets of plasma" and "horrible thing you’d read about in an Edgar Allan Poe story" so he's a match for "cum bucket" and "just horrible"... Renee Young doesn't actually love me, but her profile has "lovely broadcast personality" so she matches for "loves pitcos" and "lovely pillows."

Archived