I'm ashamed to say I quite like him. Sorry.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Lenny Henry. I dont even find him funny to be honest, but when I heard they didn't want him on Comic Relief I was thinking of setting up a one man petition (I didn't in the end). You mess with tradition if you take him off Comic Relief. He is pretty much a relief from the comedy when he does his set, but he's always been there. Living in Sunderland, there wasn't many black people round our way. I think Lenny Henry was the black first person I'd ever saw. This might come across as extremely racist (but I was only 5), I welcomed him like when the Boogey Man debuted on Smackdown or Hornswoggle popped up. It was like "oh, this is different". His funny voices and red flashing crotch was more than amusing when you were half a decade old. I think thats why I never embraced the Lenny hate. I thought he was funny in the infants. The slagging he gets for not being very funny is more than justified, but I cant help but be of bitter he never got the ironic kind of student wankery that Pat Sharp and Bodger and Badger get. The sort of popularity which says "we know he's shit, but a shirt with his animated face on it would sell in River Island".I actually haven't seen him in so long, he might be good now. With all the shit BBC3 comedians spawned upon us, he might have moved up the comedy table without doing anything to improve his act.EDIT: Oh and that wasn't a rant or anything. This is a thread about people you are ashamed to say you like.

• Paid Members

Was ok in the days of Algernon Winston Razamataz, but has been fucking awful ever since. Stayed in a Premier Inn the other week and had to turn all pictures of his shit-eating-grinning face round to avoid me having nightmares.

Lenny Henry's bang on,gave me 6 bottles of Corona from his dressing room fridge when I managed to get backstage at some charity gig in Dublin a few years back,also basically told my unfunny comedian wannabe mate to go fuck himself when he was trying to kiss his arse.Can't ask for better than that!

Vladimir Putin. I know he's a terrible autocrat and holds a grudge like Crazy Joe DaVola, and his political philosophy is probably completely at odds with my own. But he's a fucking boss. I read a biography of him last year by a journalist who's plainly appalled by him and clearly wanted the reader to be similarly appalled, but I finished the book filtering out the bits about shady political assassinations, dirty wars and election-rigging and just really registering the mad stories like the one where he half-inches some Yank tycoon's Superbowl ring.

Just sticking 'Putin' into Google images brings up photos like these:

putin-dog.jpg

p14-putin.jpeg

putin169-408x264.jpg

He's like if an amalgamation of every hero & villain from 1980s action films came to life and was handed a ridiculous amount of political power. He seems to speak to other world leaders with contempt - I especially liked the way he addressed David Cameron the other day - but that seems to be backed by the knowledge he's obviously the hardest world leader by a mile. I reckon putting Putin into a Brawl For All-type tournament with the other G8 leaders would be like sticking Brock Lesnar in an MMA tournament with the cast of Geordie Shore.

• Paid Members

Vladimir Putin. I know he's a terrible autocrat and holds a grudge like Crazy Joe DaVola, and his political philosophy is probably completely at odds with my own. But he's a fucking boss. I read a biography of him last year by a journalist who's plainly appalled by him and clearly wanted the reader to be similarly appalled, but I finished the book filtering out the bits about shady political assassinations, dirty wars and election-rigging and just really registering the mad stories like the one where he half-inches some Yank tycoon's Superbowl ring.He's like if an amalgamation of every hero & villain from 1980s action films came to life and was handed a ridiculous amount of political power. He seems to speak to other world leaders with contempt - I especially liked the way he addressed David Cameron the other day - but that seems to be backed by the knowledge he's obviously the hardest world leader by a mile. I reckon putting Putin into a Brawl For All-type tournament with the other G8 leaders would be like sticking Brock Lesnar in an MMA tournament with the cast of Geordie Shore.

plus, he's best mates with Fedor Emelianenko, one of the hardest yet cuddliest looking fuckers to ever walk the planet...11876.jpg

• Paid Members

If anyone can beat me at this thread, I'll be impressed...rylan%20z.jpgI don't even know where to begin in justifying myself, but I like the guy.(Not like that)

Hated him on X-Factor, but have warmed somewhat with his appearances on other shows. Appears to be a nice enough chap.

• Paid Members

Putin's hardness;

vlad.jpeg

putin%20sambo%20straik.jpg

n_42940_4.jpg

Vlad's bad. He's done Sambo for years (no it's not racist, it's the Russian national sport, a martial art similar to Judo), which is most likely how he became pals with Fedor.

Archived