SOUTHSIDE present YOUNG TIGERS CUP - 1st NOV - HUNTINGDON

• Paid Members
Always made up to see Zack added to a show! Hope SWE book some hard hitting Japanese talent for him to go to war with!

Good to see Haskins too, but I take him being on for granted as he is an SWE regular.

Well both are two of the very best talents in the country , I often think it's a shame that more didn't see there epic match in April with each other - I believe it is one of the best matches that has ever graced a Southside ring !

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

UNLUCKY FOR SOME

We make our third visit to Stevenage after the huge success of our last show. This time we bring with us 6 international stars from Japan , Canada and America who have featured for the very best companies from around the world.

MEET & GREET -

• Paid Members
Pope was on fire in TNA before he injured his shoulder with AJ, after he healed up and came back they just never used him properly again. I hope he can get back to that form, and Marty is a good person to bring it out of him.

I myself always felt that TNA dropped the ball with Pope , he was real hot at one point.

• Paid Members

mr5h.jpg

Zack Sabre Jr makes his last Southside appearance in 2013 before he heads back to Japan with Pro Wrestling Noah . Facing him will be one of the Legendary Dick Togo's star students. Representing Michinoku Pro , Kenbai makes his Southside debut after exciting fans across England this summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived