Fight Club: Pro - Planet Terror - 5th July

Outstanding news for first match.I hear T Bone and Mastiff might be booked elsewhere on 5th though so FCP will need to bring in a couple of guys to fill in the gaps in the roster. Boar vs Trent II maybe.

even though i liked it i'd rather someone else accept an open challenge or even so trent7 throw a challenge out there

Same Richie doesn't seem to be around anymore as he would love this!

I'm tempted to come back for this. I hope we see some glass get broken though, and not just the same old tired, beat up, flimsy barbed wire boards. I want to see light tubes popped over heads. The train alone to these things costs me over

Any imports around for this show :/

Was hopeful there would be with WXW having a show the next day, But the only 'import' they have is Doug Williams. Williams vs Seven could still happen though! Even without imports this show is shaping up well, Hunters vs Bate & Moloney was a good little opener at the last show. Haskins vs MK should be outstanding, Should also have great crowd interaction with Haskins being so hated! Margera vs Havoc should blow the roof off the planet! So looking forward to this!

Archived