TNA - Bound For Glory Series

PSF

• Paid Members

Angle hasn't challenged Bully has he? I could see it happening for that first of all, he's a decent name to take the belt off Bully and not hurt Bully, he's the sort of guy Hogan would select to put against Bully and to the shift the TNA title into something which has focus with Rampage.Angle is the only decent name not in the series too. Although I'm forgetting someone unless there's one more to go...Hardy, Roode, Styles, Park, Aries, Joe, Magnus, Daniels, Kaz, Anderson, Hernandez...?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rampage is months if not years away from being able to work a match though, surely. He's only just starting his training.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I do too. They only did it last year with King Mo and that was horrible and unnecessary. Thats just the impression I've got from TV where things might head and trying to work out what the hell the main at BFG will be if something with Bully and Hulk goes on earlier.Early days yet though I guess, who's in the Mafia could change the landscape significantly. I'll be pretty disappointed if that doesn't turn out to be Ian's version, even though I think that's pretty unlikely.

• Paid Members

I think Rampage will work a match with Angle at Bound For Glory. Frank Trigg worked a match with limited training. And Rampage is a much bigger name than Frank Trigg. And he's going to be in there with Kurt Angle. Angle's dragged Matt Morgan to a good match and that was in a match where the crowd turned on Morgan. The heat would be pretty big for a Rampage and Angle match. Between now and October, they could definitely design a match and teach Rampage enough stuff to get through a 12 minute match with Angle. TNA had Garrett Bischoff working matches on TV and PPV when he had only started training a week before his first match. So if TNA wants it, they'll have Rampage work a match. Maybe part of the motivation is to expose Rampage, like they did with King Mo by positioning him to look like a clown everything we saw him.

• Paid Members

No idea. Probably at the top of the middle, like they did with Undertaker and Triple H a few years ago. Rampage and Angle go on 4th, Hogan and Bully go on 6th and the main event go on 8th. And put an X match in 5th and a womans match in 7th. The thing with matches that involve broken down legends or inexperienced celebrities is that you dont want to risk a spanner being thrown in and the whole thing going tits up. Thats why you need a Jeff Hardy or an Austin Aries or Bobby Roode going on last. They can at least salvage something if Hogan's back goes or if Rampage falls over his wrestling boot laces and it all goes to pot. You need your work horses going on last.

• 2 weeks later...

After this week's two house shows, the standings now look like this:

1. Magnus - 24 points (3-0)

2. Samoa Joe - 19 points (2-0-1)

3. Jeff Hardy - 7 points (1-0)

- Austin Aries - 7 points (1-0)

- Christopher Daniels - 7 points (1-0)

- Mr. Anderson - 7 points (1-1)

4. AJ Styles - 2 points (0-0-1)

5. Jay Bradley - 0 points (0-1)

- Joseph Park - 0 points (0-1)

- Hernandez - 0 points (0-2)