TNA - Bound For Glory Series

PSF

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know people argue that Bully isnt the right man to carry a company or be their top man

I've never seen that opinion expressed, well not around here anyway. Bully is the best heel in wrestling right now, he's been an absolute revelation and is a perfect heel champ. The year-long storyline of him getting the championship is one of the best-executed wrestling angles in recent history, and shows that TNA can do things extremely well sometimes.I have no problems with Hogan getting in the ring. He doesn't even need to take a bump if they do it right. His match with Sting a few years ago was hugely entertaining, so they have a formula.It's kind of hard to see what the title match will be at BFG in this scenario, but I think it needs at least one established big name - Angle, Hardy, Sting, Styles, Roode, Aries. The obvious choice is Hardy beats Bully, and defends against a heel. So the winer of the BFG series will probably be Roode or Aries unless they fancy pushing a new heel, but it's not heels they're short of.
Ive read that opinion elsewhere. Should have made it clear in my post that I wasnt talking about anyone on here saying it.

Use as many laughing heads as you want, you still couldn't answer my original question and resorted to name calling when you got stuck. Keep up the good work.

Go and have a cry somewhere else you boring pedantic mess.

Use as many laughing heads as you want, you still couldn't answer my original question and resorted to name calling when you got stuck. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and what the fuck was your question anyway, i don't see one.

• Paid Members

Oh, and what the fuck was your question anyway, i don't see one.
Someone's been on the stella. Calm down and take a breath.

People need to realise when they watch TNA that Hogan, Sting and Angle are the stars. Everyone else is just there to progress their storylines.

That's not entirely true. Jeff Hardy, for one.

It's been joked about on here before but in all seriousness i don't want to see Hogan get in the ring at all, ever again.

Who the fuck joked about it?
That would be the question there Nobby.
Which i answered about 4 posts ago.

• Paid Members

Even Jeff's been there to get Bully over for his program with Hogan. When he made his big comeback after a long layoff they teamed him with Magnus and Joe to wrestle Anderson, Wes and Garrett in a six man.
Well yeah, they didn't stick him right in the title hunt, but he's easily the top face in the company and

• Paid Members

He really is the top name in terms of moving the numbers (albeit not very much, but pretty astronomical by TNA's standards), but they dont treat him as such do they? He actually reminds me of Sting in 95, funnily enough. When Hogan and Savage came in, Sting was the bloke who had to fuck about with Earthquake and the Boss Man while the main portion of TV time went Hogan and Macho Man. Sting (like Hardy) was someone they could always slot into the main event when they needed him, but they didn't consider him out of place in the second match to get the show kicked off.

• Paid Members

Even Jeff's been there to get Bully over for his program with Hogan. When he made his big comeback after a long layoff they teamed him with Magnus and Joe to wrestle Anderson, Wes and Garrett in a six man.
Well yeah, they didn't stick him right in the title hunt, but he's easily the top face in the company and

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

will probably end up being the title contender in stings new MEM [close spoiler]
");document.close();

I know people argue that Bully isnt the right man to carry a company or be their top man

The obvious choice is Hardy beats Bully, and defends against a heel. So the winer of the BFG series will probably be Roode or Aries unless they fancy pushing a new heel, but it's not heels they're short of.
I can see a Hardy vs Aj Styles title match being on the cards for BFG, AJ winning the bound for glory series and then Hardy beating Bully with the help of Hogan. This will then set up a Bully vs Hogan match. Sounds good to me.

• Paid Members

That would mean Sting bringing in babyface Jeff Jarrett, which I'm not a fan off compared to him as a heel. Strangely, Jarrett's heel character is amazing compared to his face persona, yet his babyface matches are better than his heel bouts. He's got that Memphis fire. His matches with Kurt Angle were some of the best in the companies history.

Archived