TNA - Bound For Glory Series

PSF

So the Bound for Glory Series starts this week, not seen this weeks results yet as I'll watch on Sunday. Really I was looking to see what everyone is expecting from the series?At the minute its a completely open field and the winner will be completely dependent on who is Champ at BFG. Will Bully still have the belt and if so, who is going to be TNA's saving grace? Or will Bully be busy with Hogan.Will the X division champ take the belt off Bully at Destination X? If so, who will challenge them for the title?So, my early prediction is that Sabin will be taking the belt off Bully at DX. Sounds unlikely, but it seems their trying to push his big comeback and I don't think thatthe Heavyweight Title will be taking the main stage at BFG anyway if Hogan is in the ring. At this point in time I think Magnus will be winning the Series and they will be going for a TNA original vs TNA new school match at BFG. Only problem is this match just seems so small time at the minute, so it would need a lot of help from creative to get the fans behind it, but its months until BFG so not completelty out of the question.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't know what they will do this year, the one thing i can't see happening is Sabin cashing in and winning the strap at Destination X, just can't see it, not yet, his time will come though for sure as they do seem quite high on him.Personally i would like to see Bully just drop the belt to an established babyface, whether that be Magnus, Hardy, or whether they make either Roode or Aries a fully fledged face in time.It's been joked about on here before but in all seriousness i don't want to see Hogan get in the ring at all, ever again. Let Brooke turn heel on him, side with Bully and let them do there version of McMahon/Helmsley while he keeps the belt, eventually dropping it at BFG to send the punters home happy at there biggest show.

• Paid Members

I can see Sabin coming close in his cash in, but I reckon he'll get screwed out of it some fashion, maybe by a returning Alex Shelley? Although I'm guessing that's not likely if he's contracted to New Japan?

It's been joked about on here before but in all seriousness i don't want to see Hogan get in the ring at all, ever again. Let Brooke turn heel on him, side with Bully and let them do there version of McMahon/Helmsley while he keeps the belt, eventually dropping it at BFG to send the punters home happy at there biggest show.

Id rather see that than Hogan in the ring as well. A Brooke/Bully heel duo could have endless possibilities. Sabin as TNA Champion is something Id rather not see though. I know people argue that Bully isnt the right man to carry a company or be their top man, but Sabin definitely isnt IMO no matter how short of a reign it may be.

It's been joked about on here before but in all seriousness i don't want to see Hogan get in the ring at all, ever again. Let Brooke turn heel on him, side with Bully and let them do there version of McMahon/Helmsley while he keeps the belt, eventually dropping it at BFG to send the punters home happy at there biggest show.

Id rather see that than Hogan in the ring as well. A Brooke/Bully heel duo could have endless possibilities. Sabin as TNA Champion is something Id rather not see though. I know people argue that Bully isnt the right man to carry a company or be their top man, but Sabin definitely isnt IMO no matter how short of a reign it may be.
Anyone taking the belt from Bully will purely be a transitional champion, I'd rather it be Sabin than Jeff Hardy again. Jeff makes more sense, but I hate him and I'm selfish.

I know people argue that Bully isnt the right man to carry a company or be their top man

I've never seen that opinion expressed, well not around here anyway. Bully is the best heel in wrestling right now, he's been an absolute revelation and is a perfect heel champ. The year-long storyline of him getting the championship is one of the best-executed wrestling angles in recent history, and shows that TNA can do things extremely well sometimes.I have no problems with Hogan getting in the ring. He doesn't even need to take a bump if they do it right. His match with Sting a few years ago was hugely entertaining, so they have a formula.It's kind of hard to see what the title match will be at BFG in this scenario, but I think it needs at least one established big name - Angle, Hardy, Sting, Styles, Roode, Aries. The obvious choice is Hardy beats Bully, and defends against a heel. So the winer of the BFG series will probably be Roode or Aries unless they fancy pushing a new heel, but it's not heels they're short of.

• Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I'm still convinced it's AJ winning the title at BFG. I'm not sure if he's going babyface and being the top guy against a defending Bully (which I'd prefer), or a tweener/heel him beating Jeff (which sounds less good)

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Spoilers because this guy (or girl?!?!?!?) qualifies this week on impact.

• Paid Members

I was hoping you were.

Well I obviously wasn't. My prediction was less of a joke than you suggesting they put the belt on fucking Magnus and turn Brooke Hogan heel. I dont know in what universe Magnus is considered an "established face". The joke only wins matches on Xplosion.People need to realise when they watch TNA that Hogan, Sting and Angle are the stars. Everyone else is just there to progress their storylines.

I was hoping you were.

Well I obviously wasn't. My prediction was less of a joke than you suggesting they put the belt on fucking Magnus and turn Brooke Hogan heel.
Well if it wasn't a joke then you are a fucking mong.

Archived