Return of the one letter TV improvements

JNLister

Puro Trash- Better than the stuff on Challenge! Presented by Lolo Ferrari and Antoine de Caunes

Kint- Following the fall of an underworld kingpin as he now has to live in a council estate in Rhyl. Starring Kevin Spacey

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The cricket legend Harold "Dickie" Bird takes over a surfshop in Newquay with shocking consequences in HBO's latest hit show Boardwalk Umpire

Best one yet!
And something I'd genuinely watch. Reminds me of that one-off BBC did about Frank Butcher retiring to a seaside town, with hilarious consequences.

• Paid Members

Follow a group of men who's lives are transformed when they secure a lucrative modelling contract, and become the new faces of Robertson's Jam in Gollyoaks.

Watch, as Colleen Rooney attempts to escape from a New York City tower block surrounded by armed police. Will she survive? Find out next, only on Celebrity Wife SWAT.

• Paid Members

The cricket legend Harold "Dickie" Bird takes over a surfshop in Newquay with shocking consequences in HBO's latest hit show Boardwalk Umpire

Best one yet!
And something I'd genuinely watch. Reminds me of that one-off BBC did about Frank Butcher retiring to a seaside town, with hilarious consequences.
Made my day!

John Cleese tries and fails repeatedly to cut his front lawn, with hilarious results in Fawlty Mowers

Jack Bauer gets finished early for a change, in 21

Aled Jones has a sing-a-long with the mentally handicapped, for another edition of Mongs of Praise

FIFTEEN TO BONE: William G. Stewart takes on all comers in a 30 minute quiz-based sexathon.

I was working through my tabs, and upon opening this one, I thought itwas the 'DVDs and films you have watched recently...' thread.I was quite disappointed.

Archived