5 Day Pro-Wrestling Training Camp | 21st October - 25th October

4FWpromoter

5DayCampGraphiccopy_zpsb08693ec.jpg

4FW are putting on undoubtedly the most ambitious training camp to ever be held in this Country, this will be 5 days of non stop training, learning from the very best in the business whilst offering all different styles in 1 camp, first name announced needs no introduction, the talent he has trained throughout the World speaks for itself.

Serious about Wrestling? want to learn things the right way from the very best? then there is only one place to be in October.

Schedule for the camp looks like this:

Monday 21st October:

9:30am

Though this Camp starts on Monday 21st October, anyone that signs up for this camp can train on Sunday 20th October absolutely free with Japanese Wrestling Legend The Great Sasuke accompanied by the Michinoku Pro crew. Please be aware places are very limited for this camp with only 10 slots now remaining.

• 4 weeks later...

Only 7 places remain, Many people asking if it is OK to pay a 50% deposit the answer is, yes we will be taking a 50% deposit, if interested email: wrestling_4fw@hotmail.co.uk

Also for those that do attend, they can attend this HUGE seminar on the Sunday 20th October for absolutely FREE, Going to be a huge week of Professional Wrestling, If you're serious about getting into the business, then there is no better start than this week of training.

MichinokuProTrainingDaycopy_zpsd90d99c3.jpg

• 1 month later...

3rd and Final name was announced last night, the 3 coaches for this camp are:

Ultimo Dragon

Doug Williams

Dick Togo

Want to get started or improve your skills this camp is perfect, 5 x 12 hour days with 3 of the most respected talents in the World of Professional Wrestling.

Few places remain, miss it, miss out.

cheers Dann, 3 coaches that have done it all between them, have performed at the highest levels, 60 hours of training with them, grab it with both hands.

I was talking with Sakura this morning and told her about you having this going on. She agreed with me on how awesome an opportunity this was, especially with Togo on board too. Seriously, this should have already hit the maximum allowed attendance. What an incredible opportunity for people.

It really is, I wish a camp like this was taking place when I first started out, 3 Coaches that have done it all between them, only 6 places remain though so hopefully it will sell out, Should've sold out when just Ultimo Dragon was first announced, ha, weird thoght that i've sold as many places around Europe as I have from the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't find it strange at all. Trainees and wrestlers in the UK are of a young age and might not have access to the disposable income required to pay for a camp like that.

Also for me the camp seems driven towards a young wrestler who may have apsirations to go and wrestle in Japan. Which not everyone wants to do. There are more valuable places in other areas of the world to learn the WWE style of wrestling. If I was a wrestler and If I wanted to go and work for WWE I don't know what Dick Togo could advise me to make strengthen my chances. Same could be said for Doug Williams who has never been there, and Ultimo Dragon who essentially flopped there. Which of those 3 is going to teach the guys about character development, the art of the promo, wrestling for tv cameras?

In all seriousness I wouoldn't quote Dick Togo and Doug Williams having performed at the "highest level". Sure they have a wealth of experience between them. Doug takes regular seminars in most areas of the country so if someone wants to learn from him they can do so nearer their own home at much less cost. Doug is also now on hand for instant advice and feedback on shows in the UK 3 times a week.

There are numerous genuine reasons why people from the rest of the world would want to do this more than UK workers or trainees would. The way your post read was that you were getting arsey about the fact that guys from the UK don't want to take the seminar you are providing for them in the UK.

I don't find it strange at all. Trainees and wrestlers in the UK are of a young age and might not have access to the disposable income required to pay for a camp like that.

Also for me the camp seems driven towards a young wrestler who may have apsirations to go and wrestle in Japan. Which not everyone wants to do. There are more valuable places in other areas of the world to learn the WWE style of wrestling. If I was a wrestler and If I wanted to go and work for WWE I don't know what Dick Togo could advise me to make strengthen my chances. Same could be said for Doug Williams who has never been there, and Ultimo Dragon who essentially flopped there. Which of those 3 is going to teach the guys about character development, the art of the promo, wrestling for tv cameras?

In all seriousness I wouoldn't quote Dick Togo and Doug Williams having performed at the "highest level". Sure they have a wealth of experience between them. Doug takes regular seminars in most areas of the country so if someone wants to learn from him they can do so nearer their own home at much less cost. Doug is also now on hand for instant advice and feedback on shows in the UK 3 times a week.

There are numerous genuine reasons why people from the rest of the world would want to do this more than UK workers or trainees would. The way your post read was that you were getting arsey about the fact that guys from the UK don't want to take the seminar you are providing for them in the UK. .

There probably is, but let's be honest there is very few places in the world when you can learn from two of Japan's best and for a whole week without costing the earth.

Add to that learning as many styles and varieties will make you more valuable if you are looking to enter the WWE with any kind of experience. Chris Jericho, Regal and countless others will tell you that gaining experience around the world and learning different styles can ultimately benifit you in whatever career path or route you wish to take. Infact both Togo and Ultimo Dragon worked for WWE and Doug Williams worked for TNA and on occasion WWE aswell.

In regards to the credentials of all 3 being called into question, it depends does being a huge superstar in the WWE qualify you as working at the highest level?

I would have said all 3 are right up there in terms of experience and knowledge. Doug has worked for WWE in the past. There are reasons why you would have not seen him on WWE TV tho.

Archived