4FW: Ultimate Supremacy | 17th August | Swindon

4FWpromoter

InternetBannerUltimateSupremacycopy_zpsdb3d880a.jpg

4 Front Wrestling returns to the Stratton Leisure Centre for our Ultimate Supremacy Spectacular on Saturday 17th August 2013. 4FW are set to announce some huge names in the World of Professional Wrestling.

4FW Gold will be on the line as both the 4FW Heavyweight Championship and the 4FW Junior Heavyweight Championship will be defended, also featuring the hottest talent in the United Kingdom today along with International Stars.

4FW are lining up a huge card for Ultimate Supremacy 2013, tickets are on sale NOW!!! WWW.4FW-ONLINE.COM

: Official Event Poster :

InternetPoster_zpsecc132f1.jpg

: Announced Matches :

Saturday 17th August 2013 : Swindon

KenbaivsDunneUltimateSupremacycopy_zps13db47a3.jpg

(Challenger) Kenbai -vs- 'Dynamite' Pete Dunne (Champion)

On August 17th the title will be on the line when current Junior Heavyweight Champion,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4FW Heavyweight Champion 'East End Butcher' Sha Samuels vs. 'English Lion' Eddie Ryan in a 2/3 Falls announced for next Saturday.

Here's a free contest from the Kingdom Rising event held in May, subscribe to the Youtube Channel as more will be uploaded throughout next week, including The Lion Hearts vs. Ultimo Dragon & Zack Sabre Jr, 'Italian Stallion' Antonio De Luca vs. The Saint, plus the main event of the evening 'East End Butcher' Sha Samuels vs. Shelton Benjamin.

'The Sheik' Behnam Ali vs. 'Dynamite' Pete Dunne

Just saw Ultimo Dragon and Zack Sabre Jr vs The Lionhearts on Youtube TV.

really liked it.

Just one thing:

The interior decorator of that venue is awful. Walls painted red and yellow with green curtains. WTF ahaha.

Just saw Ultimo Dragon and Zack Sabre Jr vs The Lionhearts on Youtube TV.

really liked it.

Just one thing:

The interior decorator of that venue is awful. Walls painted red and yellow with green curtains. WTF ahaha.

I believe they were paying tribute to the two Hulks, Hogan and Incredible.

Tad late but this was a very good show, a improvement from the last show I felt. Good to see Saint back, he's loved in Swindon. Great to see JD back who was a instant heel pretty much but had a cracker with Doug. Kenbai is tiny but flippin' awsome. The traditional 4FW 6-man before the main returned which was fun as ever, I really like the one Chinese bloke. I think he was called Jason something, the other one though is just a tad poopey I thought. Carlito seemed very happy!

New sound system still needed though. ;)

• 5 months later...

Archived