An Evening With Jim Ross

SteelEdge

Just looking round Twitter and randomly found information about An Evening With Jim Ross! Had anyone heard about this? He's doing 3 dates in August where he tells wrestling stories, does Q&A, and for a more expensive ticket will be doing a meet and greet.

http://jrlondon-eorg.eventbrite.co.uk/

Really hoping I can get a ticket to this, would be a true honour to meet Good Old JR!

Already got myself a meet & greet ticket for the london show. They went on sale with literally no announcement at the weekend, bit expensive but JR is a true legend to me, his voice comes to mind when I think back to many great moments & listening to him tell stories from all his years should be a treat.

It's going to be one hell of a long day given i'm waking up in a field in Leeds on the 26th.. But Me and the Mrs will be off to Manchester. I'm already missing Liger's UK appearance as i'm at Download. So missing JR as well wasn't an option. Just lucky that he's doing the Manchester show the day we all get kicked off the campsite lol.

I booked mine direct with the theatre in London.

Weird. They were on sale earlier but I was waiting to get the OK from my mate who has now confirmed he can come with, and now they're saying they're on sale on Friday morning? This is the London date btw. Proper excited about meeting JR, need to think about what I could get signed. Any ideas?

Archived