Bizarre Style Clash Matches

Forrest

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The last few years has been the best work of his career. He's charismatic, funny and has had better matches now than he did in 95 and 96 when he was a big man who could do the odd dropkick. When it comes to personal appearances and interviews a 450 pound 7 foot giant is far more important to a company than how he was in 1996. People are amazed by the sight of him. His biggest asset is his magnetism in regards to the general public and the media. There's nobody like the Big Show. Giants should stand there, cut the ring in half and be slow and lumbering. If he was fast, athletic and could out wrestle his opponent that would devalue him as a big man and devalue his opponents athleticism. The smaller guys should be allowed to use their athleticism and speed against the 7 foot giant. Psychology wise, Big Shows matches are far better when he's a fat bloke slowing moving around the ring.

• Paid Members
I wasn't even bothered about the results, it was the fact that he revealed that the Faces of Pain hadn't splatteedr the Bucks that put me off.

I heartily endorse this sentiment.

Archived