Bizarre Style Clash Matches

Forrest

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love not to see this match that was added to that thread on DVDVR..

WWF @ Queens, NY - February 29, 1984

Pat Patterson defeated Steve Lombardi (lovers clash~!)

I imagine a lot of kinky holds and grabs would be in it.

I only just found out this morning from an old Cabana podcast with Jimmy Korderas that Brawler's married and has been for years. I always thought him and Patterson were an official item.

I was similarly shocked when Brawler himself was on the Cabana podcast a while back and told a story of his wife coming out of the house to tell him Vince was on the phone. So many people make reference to him and Patterson it I just assumed it was one of those unspoken truths that nobody really talked about.

• Paid Members
I'd love not to see this match that was added to that thread on DVDVR..

WWF @ Queens, NY - February 29, 1984

Pat Patterson defeated Steve Lombardi (lovers clash~!)

I imagine a lot of kinky holds and grabs would be in it.

I only just found out this morning from an old Cabana podcast with Jimmy Korderas that Brawler's married and has been for years. I always thought him and Patterson were an official item.

I was similarly shocked when Brawler himself was on the Cabana podcast a while back and told a story of his wife coming out of the house to tell him Vince was on the phone. So many people make reference to him and Patterson it I just assumed it was one of those unspoken truths that nobody really talked about.

Hate to talk like this, but a ton of wrestlers supposedly saw him taking it up the bum from Patterson as they were hiding behind the window of another hotel room. I wonder whatever the deal was with that? If it was for a push, it didn't really work.

It's a shame Big Show isn't in that sort of shape anymore. He looks like a credible athlete there, not a 'gimmick'. He's always better when he's taken some time out - when he came back to feud with Floyd Mayweather he was in tremendous shape.

Archived