Raw was on last night

PowerButchi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It used to be Derrick Bateman's finish. Not many people would know that, given that Bateman barely got on TV for a year before his release and when he did it was on NXT and he was staring at the lights. Anyway, it never looked all that good when he did it. I think it definitely requires an opponent willing to take a spectacular head bump for it, so Kofi's been the perfect candidate so far. They should bring RVD back in just to put Ambrose over.

Just watched the Bret appreciation night, gotta say seeing that much emotion from so many people, not least Bret himself who was clearly struggling to keep himself on track, got me a little choked myself.

Someone i grew up idolising and have the utmost respect for, who's gone through a hell of a lot, you could tell this was the ultimate vindication for him.

Great stuff.

I'd like to give him the excuse that I don't think he ever really recovered from his stroke/accident/concussion. He just seems too bitter.

Have the utmost respect for the chap, and like a lot on here, grew up watching him. But for him to say Triple H has never had a stellar match in his career, still makes me sick.

Yeah that is absolute cobblers, no doubt Bret does talk some crap at times, he seems to me like he has his favourite guys and he will put them over in interviews etc (Punk), on the flipside, if for whatever reason he don't like somebody, whether it's there style or personally he will have no qualms in bashing them.

I aint the biggest Triple H fan but he has had so many blinding matches, and defining moments that to say otherwise comes over as a bit delusional to be honest.

he seems to me like he has his favourite guys and he will put them over in interviews etc (Punk), on the flipside, if for whatever reason he don't like somebody, whether it's there style or personally he will have no qualms in bashing them.

As is the case with 99% of people on the planet.

• Paid Members

It's such a goal kick of a statement, that part of me hopes it was just him trying to get some attention the old fashion way by shitting on Triple H.

Raw was decent. Daniel Bryan head banging was excellent. The bloke deserves every bit of praise. This weak link angle could potentially hurt a lesser man, but Bryan is working extra hard at the minute and his performances stand out from other slightly indolent displays on Raw. He's the perfect midcard attraction, at the minute.

Meltzer was saying that Big E is getting Mark Henry's face push, as Henry injured himself again and he's now in WWE's bad books. Shame.

Does anybody know why WWE changed Curtis Axel's entrance music? Hopefully Vince realizes it's rubbish and gets them to change the CD.

In regards to the new Curtis Axel theme, I actually like it and I do prefer it to last weeks. Mr Perfects original theme is my all time favorite, so the guitar version didn't do it for me and I would have prefered him to just use the original, but this new one gives me goosebumps when it gets to the Perfect part. Although it does need tweaking, especially the beginning, I think it suits him much better.

Now just get him in a singlet.

he seems to me like he has his favourite guys and he will put them over in interviews etc (Punk), on the flipside, if for whatever reason he don't like somebody, whether it's there style or personally he will have no qualms in bashing them.

As is the case with 99% of people on the planet.

Yeah but your missing my point, if it is blatantly bollocks, as in not even up for debate bollocks, then he is making himself look a tit, that is what i was saying.

Bryan should definitely be pushed up the card. He's the one of the only guys in the company that get a consistently positive reaction. They're crying out for a babyface that gets universal praise. Watch him get turned heel. I like the way the 'weak link' story is playing into the matches with him doing vicious looking shit you don't really see in WWE. Poor Rollins always seems to be on the arse end of it. Bryan headbanging was hilarious as well. Also was pleasantly surprised by the second Langston/Del Rio match in their series of a thousand.

Archived