Raw was on last night

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Bank Holiday Mondays always fuck up Raw for me by making me think it's a Sunday.

Anyway, Curtis Axel has had his music changed. Fucks sakes. Also, Daniel Bryan is absolutely amazing. Amazing, amazing, amazing. Also, they announced Punk vs Jericho for Payback. I saw enough of them two hooking it up in matches which were far more boring than they had any right to be last year or so. Don't need to see it again. Also, strange way to bring him back. Jericho challenges to Heyman, Heyman says "yeah, alright then mate.". Maybe that's part of Punk's inevitable face turn.

Looks like Big E is being turned face too. Good. I like him and he's got a pleasant face.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Very disappointed with Axel's new theme, you can barely make out the Perfect theme in there now. There was no need to change it at all, everyone thought it was great last week.

Bray Wyatt and the Family are coming to Raw. Great stuff. Awesome vignette for them on the show.

Bringing Punk back for a match in Chicago reeks of a face turn, which I wouldn't be a fan of personally.

They need to quit teasing my prick with that ambulance theme, I keep thinking Big Poppa Pump has arrived to beat up Cena.

Very enjoyable episode of Monday Night App.

It's great that they are bringing in the Family as a complete package.

The Shield are simply great but I find myself wondering where they go from here because imo they are too good to be mucking around with the likes of Kofi and the beyond stale Team Hell No so hopefully last night was the end of that and now the Shield move onto something with a little more meat.

I skipped Cena's opening promo the moment he started impersonating Ryback.

Very disappointed with Axel's new theme, you can barely make out the Perfect theme in there now. There was no need to change it at all, everyone thought it was great last week.

Bray Wyatt and the Family are coming to Raw. Great stuff. Awesome vignette for them on the show.

Bringing Punk back for a match in Chicago reeks of a face turn, which I wouldn't be a fan of personally.

They need to quit teasing my prick with that ambulance theme, I keep thinking Big Poppa Pump has arrived to beat up Cena.

I don't think he'll show, it's a great opportunity for him to upset the Chicago fans so they'll hate him the next time he actually does turn up there.

• Paid Members
I don't think he'll show, it's a great opportunity for him to upset the Chicago fans so they'll hate him the next time he actually does turn up there.

Chicago will never turn on him, so that won't work.

I'm pretty sure he will be there. They will feel that they need him to sell the show, with this likely to be the first PPV card this year not to feature one of their special attraction acts.

• Paid Members

Shawn Michaels has delved right into "not giving a fuck" mode with that beard. He must be doing it as some kind of delayed teenage rebellion. I'm almost certain he reads twitter every time he gets a load of messages about how shit he looks and adds more to it. He looked like a tamp as WrestleMania so now he grows a beard. He has to be trolling.

Isn't it part of a long-running feud with Vince over what Shawn wears to tv? I'm sure I remember reading that Vince has made him change into smarter clothes on more than one occasion.

Archived