John Cena Turns Heel

TheShowOff

It looks to me as though the guy is a US army soldier, and that this visit was something official. Do the army allow guys with Nazi tattoos to serve these days? It just looks so fake, with the black lettering on top of a blue tattoo.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'll say it's no actually a Nazi tattoo.

It looks to me as though the guy is a US army soldier, and that this visit was something official. Do the army allow guys with Nazi tattoos to serve these days? It just looks so fake, with the black lettering on top of a blue tattoo.

Nah its real by the looks of it. The guy is an absolute cunt for doing that, there are plenty of muscle guy poses he could have done he could have done to hide it. Which he should have done while posing next to a children's entertainer. But I suppose the whole point of getting a Nazi tattoo is that you are a cunt

• Paid Members

Nah its real by the looks of it. The guy is an absolute cunt for doing that, there are plenty of muscle guy poses he could have done he could have done to hide it. Which he should have done while posing next to a children's entertainer. But I suppose the whole point of getting a Nazi tattoo is that you are a cunt

Or it could be the Kiss logo.

Archived