NBWA Home Is Where The Hart Is with David Smith & Doug Williams

cheetah69uk

New Breed Wrestling Association Returns to the Spiceball Leisure Centre after the success of Passion 4 Glory on June 16th!

nbwajune1.jpg

Home Is Where The Hart Is...Is named this for one reason as the feature of this show is none other than Davey Boy Smith Jr. The son of the legendary The British Bulldog returns to the UK for the first time since the WWE 10 years ago!

Be sure not to miss out on this event!

SINGLES MATCH

DAVEY BOY SMITH Jr vs ANDY WILD

nbwajune.jpg

MAIN EVENT - NBWA CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

"THE MALE MODEL" KAY JUTLER

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon NBWA Fans!As a treat to you all next week not only do you get to see Davey Boy Smith Jr but next week at "Home is Where the Hart is" we are joined by ex-TNA star DOUG WILLIAMSMAIN EVENT - NBWA CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH "THE MALE MODEL" KAY JUTLER © vs "THE MEXICAN SENSATION" EL LIGEROA New Breed Is Here! #NBWA

New Breed Wrestling Association Returns to the Spiceball Leisure Centre after the success of Passion 4 Glory on June 16th!nbwajune1.jpg Home Is Where The Hart Is...Is named this for one reason as the feature of this show is none other than Davey Boy Smith Jr. The son of the legendary The British Bulldog returns to the UK for the first time since the WWE 10 years ago! Be sure not to miss out on this event! SINGLES MATCH DAVEY BOY SMITH Jr vs ANDY WILDnbwajune.jpg MAIN EVENT - NBWA CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH "THE MALE MODEL" KAY JUTLER

It does seem very strange. Dont get me wrong, the 3 matches announced should be entertaining and good, but the booking is just random as hell.The top heel and champion Jutler turns face for one show to appease an import. Stixx was heel on the first show, and is face on second. Also in a team with Tbone on the second show, for one night only it appears. Ligero had a title shot a few shows ago and now has another. So many matches on each show when only half are needed. Their last show went nearly 4 hours. They have a good product and a loyal fan base it seems, but how are people supplse to keep track if the owner dont even know where theyre going.

I agree with your points raised I must admit I fine some decisions indeed strangeNew matches announced Singles Match Loco Mike Mason vs Mad Man MansonThe Management have taken the next step in the feud with "Shining" Johnny Searle. This Sunday he steps into the ring with both Heavy Metal Cowboys.Handicap Match 2 on 1 "Shining" Johnny Searle vs Darrell Deuce & Bunker RobertsWill there be no stop to the punishment Marcus Thorn is dealing to Johnny Searle? Can anyone save him?

It didnt surprise me. After last the show going 4 hours and having a ridiculous amount of matches, storyline cock ups and nonsensical booking, not even i expected much from it and ive been to every show bar one. This 1 had 9 matches!?!?! Why do they need that? Its like they're trying to give 1PW a run for their money in the longest show ever field.You're suppose to leave the crowd excited and wanting more, not burnt out and confused. They need to sort it out.They have a pretty good product but somethings not right there.

Archived