Machete Attack in London

bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

BBC News reporting that the man was (possibly) a soilder from a nearby barracks, that he was killed by two men of "Muslim appearance" and "cries of God is Great or Allahu Akbar were heard" in what is now being treated as a terrorist attack.

Mad.

• Paid Members

There's a picture on the liveleak page about this incident that is supposed to be one of the guys. Not reposting it as we all saw what happened with the Boston thing and mis-identification.

• Paid Members

I can't believe somebody can stand there and video a man with a machete and knife in his bloody hands whilst the victim is behind him on floor.

I can't believe somebody can stand there and video a man with a machete and knife in his bloody hands whilst the victim is behind him on floor.

"Cheeky bastard Taliban terrorists take a machete to one of our soliders shouting allah allah then start taking pictures of themselves in our own country... We should just end the lot of them"

"Agreed, should wipe the curry slinging turban stinking cunts out"

They were two of the reasoned responses on my wall. The first has thirty likes in twenty minutes...

Archived