The Bristol City Transfers and Rumours Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Well:-

1) I'm in a bad mood because of work.

2) I'm sick of the transfer threads being filled with pat's latest news about Bristol City releasing some YTS trainee that nobody gives a fuck about or that they just signed someone from Lokomotiv Pisov on a 14 day loan to clean the bogs at Ashton Gate.

• Paid Members

2) I'm sick of the transfer threads being filled with pat's latest news about Bristol City releasing some YTS trainee that nobody gives a fuck about or that they just signed someone from Lokomotiv Pisov on a 14 day loan to clean the bogs at Ashton Gate.

1) I completely understand; when I'm forced to look at too many tits in one sitting, it really upsets me too. Game of Thrones is a real chore.

2) Don't be silly, Ashton Gate has no bogs. It's barely even a stadium - one of the stands is just a giant sight screen with fans painted on it and a boombox piping in cheers from a match at a real stadium, with a real team.

• Paid Members

1) I completely understand; when I'm forced to look at too many tits in one sitting, it really upsets me too. Game of Thrones is a real chore.

2) Don't be silly, Ashton Gate has no bogs. It's barely even a stadium - one of the stands is just a giant sight screen with fans painted on it and a boombox piping in cheers from a match at a real stadium, with a real team.

And we had to sell four players for that boombox!

Mods, can you make this a lower league transfer thread?

Good call. There now seems to be two distinct periods of transfer activity. The first comes around the end of the season when the highly-prized guys who are out of contract are snapped up on a Bosman and the other which involves cash transfers closer to the start of the season. I've seen that Jermaine Easter is off to Millwall and Blackburn snapped up three guys; Chris Taylor from Millwall, Simon Eastwood from Portsmouth and Alan Judge from Notts County. Who else has moved already?

Mods, can you make this a lower league transfer thread?

Good call. There now seems to be two distinct periods of transfer activity. The first comes around the end of the season when the highly-prized guys who are out of contract are snapped up on a Bosman and the other which involves cash transfers closer to the start of the season. I've seen that Jermaine Easter is off to Millwall and Blackburn snapped up three guys; Chris Taylor from Millwall, Simon Eastwood from Portsmouth and Alan Judge from Notts County. Who else has moved already?

Judge will do well in the Champs providing Blackburn dont ruin him. I've been championing him for ages on our forums, but then I championed like the likes of Harry Maguire, Joe Skarz and Anthony Wordsworth, when they've been coming through and it mainly fell on deaf ears. Our fans seem to be obsessed in getting anyone with a vague connection with the area or Cheltenham, so Boscombe from Exeter, Marlon Pack, Eddie Oshodi and of course Eric Dear, or any of our old players back seem to be the preference :/

The Billy Sharp move to Accrington to link up with Beattie is a hoax wasnt it?

Archived