Fire Pro Wrestling Returns

Dazz

i cant handle he cardboard cutout like sprites, is there any decent foreign wrestling games that are full 3D?

There are loads of them, just not on PSN. There are 2 3D puro games on PSN, but no translations or controls for them anywhere. Anyone hear read Japanese and fancy creating a translation for them? lol. I searched online, left posts in the normal places etc. No one seems to have any clue how to play them.

Right now i'm splitting time between Yukes last wrestling game prior to the first Smackdown game (3D electrified barbed wire arcade fun!) and FPR.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i cant handle he cardboard cutout like sprites, is there any decent foreign wrestling games that are full 3D?

There are loads of them, just not on PSN. There are 2 3D puro games on PSN, but no translations or controls for them anywhere. Anyone hear read Japanese and fancy creating a translation for them? lol. I searched online, left posts in the normal places etc. No one seems to have any clue how to play them.

Right now i'm splitting time between Yukes last wrestling game prior to the first Smackdown game (3D electrified barbed wire arcade fun!) and FPR.

Cheers for the info. What game was that?

I decided to buy it and it seems pretty fun, but hard to just pick up straight away. Couldn't find many videos about how the controls work, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

Edit.

Still not entirely sure how you do a Finisher, I gather it's O when there weak enough? but not been able to do it yet.

I decided to buy it and it seems pretty fun, but hard to just pick up straight away. Couldn't find many videos about how the controls work, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

Edit.

Still not entirely sure how you do a Finisher, I gather it's O when there weak enough? but not been able to do it yet.

It's square and X at the same time. If you press the ps button you can read the manual. It's all in there.

Edit.

It's square and X at the same time. If you press the ps button you can read the manual. It's all in there.

Ah right, cheers.

Cheers for the info. What game was that?

The 2nd Simple 1500 wrestling game Yukes released for PSX. It's basically the engine that became Smackdown. So it's arcade but fun. Nothing too intensive, but good for killing some tiem.

I jus want to get hold of something that isnt smackdown but is comparable in graphics etc. I might even give this a go when i get the chance to be fair. Hope the next WWE game (or one after) has a completely reworked engine.

I jus want to get hold of something that isnt smackdown but is comparable in graphics etc. I might even give this a go when i get the chance to be fair. Hope the next WWE game (or one after) has a completely reworked engine.

Here's a few that should fit the bill..

King of Colosseum - Red (PS2)

King of Colosseum - Green (PS2)

King of Colosseum II (PS2)

Wrestle Kingdom II (PS2)

Wrestle Kingdom (XBox 360)

• 1 year later...
Right ive been trying this for almost 3 days solid

i cant get any saves onto my playstation, im using the PSN version and can get any saves,

can someone please help!!!!

First you will need either a USB flash drive or a memory card that both your PS3 and PC can use.

1. Plug the drive/card into your computer and open it up to view the files on it.

2. On the drive/card, create a folder called PS3.

3. In the PS3 folder, create another folder called EXPORT.

4. In the EXPORT folder, create another folder called PSV.

5. Drag and drop saves with the .psv extension into the PSV folder. Keep in mind that you can only have one FPR save in that folder since they are all the same filename.

6. Plug your drive/card into your PS3 and go to your PS2/PS1 Memory Card Utility. It is located above the Games in your XBM.

7. Now, go to your memory card/USB drive which is located above the memory cards.

8. Open it up and you will see your save. Press triangle on it and you will see an option to copy it. Choose this option and copy it to a virtual memory card.

9. Assign that card to a slot and play! SUCCESS! You did it!

Google is your friend ;-)

Just seen PSN now takes Paypal payments as well as card -- not sure if this makes it any easier to buy stuff from the US store.

I imagine it will be setup so you can't buy from the US store unless your card is registered to a US address. Much like Amazon won't let you buy a US PSN top up code with a UK card or account. I could be wrong though.

Archived