Fire Pro Wrestling Returns

Dazz

I've had a scoot about the forum and can't see any discussion elsewhere.

Just wondering if anyone else is playing the PSN release of Fire Pro, and if so, what save file they're using?

I'm searching for a good one, but been disappointed by a few that I've found so far.

Thanks

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've had a scoot about the forum and can't see any discussion elsewhere.

Just wondering if anyone else is playing the PSN release of Fire Pro, and if so, what save file they're using?

I'm searching for a good one, but been disappointed by a few that I've found so far.

Thanks

There's lots being converted to the correct format depending on what you want, many of the popular ones over at fireproclub etc are being converted what era you are you looking for?

Or there's a guide to do it yourself using the old .max saves etc and converting them

Looking for a pretty up to date WWE/TNA/Indies one, with some classic guys thrown in too? Does such a thing exist?

Though, I am open to any decent recommendations

I got one that had The Sheild in it, but, other than current WWE, there doesn't seem to be a lot of others guys in it.

Looking for a pretty up to date WWE/TNA/Indies one, with some classic guys thrown in too? Does such a thing exist?

Though, I am open to any decent recommendations

I got one that had The Sheild in it, but, other than current WWE, there doesn't seem to be a lot of others guys in it.

Might check this out myself, as Fire Pro is something that people seem to bang on about all the time like its some kind of masterpiece, as opposed to just being very good.

Also can someone explain how to do the whole save file/current roster guys thing to a complete novice.

Also, where the fuck is it on the playstation store?

Its in PS2 classics on the US PSN store.

I've had it for a a few week and have found the best way to go is to get a few saves and transfer guys between them until you have a save along the lines of what you're after. I'm almost done sorting mine. I've got everyone in alphabetical order and in era specific rosters. I've always found that i spend as much time looking for guys in the mess of a roster than i do playing matches. So i figured setting things up this way makes finding any version of anyone a walk in the park.

Poster above has explained the easy way to do it.

Any US address does.. My address is in Beverly Hills, 90210!

And get a $10 card from one of the "instant card" retailers, and bobs your uncle.

Shame it's not on the UK PSN, but it's easy enough to get.

The save file stuff is easy enough too.

Easy way to do it, is to make a save file.

Go to the PS2 data utility on the dashboard.

copy the fire pro file to a USB.

plunk the USB into your comp.

Copy the downloaded save file onto the location of your game save on the USB

plunk it back into the PS3

Go to the data utility again, but this time copy the file

• Paid Members

I could quite happily kiss every poster on this thread. After a shit of a day, this has really cheered me up. Just love that game.

So how do you access the US store, or is it a lot of fannying about?

I think it's simple

Open a psn user account set to usa

Buy a us e card from eBay

And you and then purchase a game from the us store

Bloody hell. If I had realised how easy it was to switch to the US store I would have done this ages ago.......

Is Ebay the best place to get the US Ecards from? Does anyone else use a different supplier?

Cheers

I think it's simple

Bloody hell. If I had realised how easy it was to switch to the US store I would have done this ages ago.......

Is Ebay the best place to get the US Ecards from? Does anyone else use a different supplier?

Cheers

Prob cheaper places but I do it to get the code emailed to me the same day

I think it's simple

Cheers

Prob cheaper places but I do it to get the code emailed to me the same day

I know amazon sell US codes for instant email delivery. I believe they can be bought by anyone as their product are not region specific. Those would be face value if im right. Dont quote me on it though lol.

I have US, Japanese, Canadian and British accounts on my PS3. So i get the run of all the stores and various sales. Worth it for sure. I also have a setup at hom which allows me to switch between any of the 20ish different Netflix services with a click or two. Handy when you're stuck for something to watch lol, I also get Hulu Plus. So there's a lot you can do with a little effort.

Archived