Half price sky for a year (new custmers only

Patrick "Madman" Kelly

I work at Sky and occasionally get some voucher codes for the following deal

For your friends who don't already have Sky they can enjoy half price Sky TV for a year:

Free Sky+HD box

Free standard set-up

Entertainment Extra+

Sky Movies and Sky Sports

Sky Go Extra

HD Pack for Sports and Movies

If you think this is of interest then let me know by giving me your name and email address and ill send you the code

all the best

KC

Whilst we're asking questions about Sky......We have 3 boxes and one dish. Main box is Sky plus. Two other rooms have standard Sky boxes. Are we able to upgrade to a second Sky Plus box whilst keeping the others? I remember when we had them installed something about the boxes sharing the dish and only one Sky Plus box was able to be used?

Whilst we're asking questions about Sky......We have 3 boxes and one dish. Main box is Sky plus. Two other rooms have standard Sky boxes. Are we able to upgrade to a second Sky Plus box whilst keeping the others? I remember when we had them installed something about the boxes sharing the dish and only one Sky Plus box was able to be used?

The way I understand it, the dish should have 4 ports for inputs on, two of those are used for Sky Plus (one to record, one to show live tv) And the standard sky boxes each have one feed each. I'm pretty sure they can attach an 8 way LNB though, but whether they will do this for you or not, I'm unsure.

• Paid Members

I've had 2 Sky+ boxes running from the same dish in the past, so you should be cool.

Archived