FWA vs. ROH Frontiers of Honor

Big Benny HG

• Paid Members
Was this shown on TWC in its entirety?

I think it was. Me and a friend stumbled across it one night randomly browsing Sky when he was staying over at mine, I wasn't really even aware there was life outside of WWE at that point.

I was much the same when I first saw TWC. I think the first bloke I saw on it was Christopher Daniels. I thought he looked a right prat. I think it was an ROH show.

First impressions are rarely wrong.

• Paid Members

A 19 year old wrestling fan's first ever life event! Loved it. I was the one who during the main even shouted at Daniels "you got bitch slapped". When he leant over the top rope to heel it up, I actually thought he was going to go for me (I was on the bloody balcony and still thought it!). After the show he thanked me for the Heat as he was trying to work heel but crowd were backing him as we'll as Jody!

As for SST, Mark actually owes me an auction prize I won last year he was getting signed for me and is really flakey on FB. Didn't realise he has always been dodgy!

After the show he thanked me for the Heat as he was trying to work heel but crowd were backing him as we'll as Jody!

That is fucking grim. Don't get me wrong I'm not all for ultra kayfabe, but he sounds so needy.

Archived