Shit actors / actresses in things.

scratchdj

• Paid Members

My wife watches Eastenders, which I think is a horrible programme but often sit through. Given that it's one of BBC's flagship shows, I was surprised how shit the actress is that plays Lola. Given her age, I would have thought that there are a thousand and one young female actresses in drama schools up and down the country that would've given their right arm to land that gig, so how did she end up in the role? - she really stands out as being poor.

p00qzzp7.jpg

I remember a while back Ian Beale's daughter was especially shit, too. I notice now she's been replaced which didn't surprise me any great deal.

lucy_beale.jpg

So, who stands out for being unexplainably shit in pretty big programmes?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

How Bill Roache hasn't learned something about how to act through osmosis in the past 53 years is the biggest one for me. I think we all remember how awful he was in the live Corries, and of course...

The "Oh no!" is probably the worst delivered line I've ever heard.

• Moderators

The worst ever actor in a huge show is this idiot.

Heroes_LesPersonnages_PeterPetrelli_1.jpg

Absolutely fucking dire. Like giving screen time to a potato.

And though he's not from one show, he's all over the place, and critically lauded, but behaves like he's in a fucking panto, it's the truly dreadful Daniel Mays.

daniel-mays.jpg

His mentally challenged character in Red Riding was like a ten year old doing Joey Deacon.

• Paid Members

This guy is rotten to the core, he's just a third-rate Chris O'Donnell (which is really saying something) in guyliner. Dry your eyes, Steve big jobs.

wp_arrow_leather_ipad_768_1024.jpeg

Oh, and this twot from Vampire Diaries is also shit:

nina-dobrev-vampire-diaries-1.jpg

• Moderators
I haven't got time to post pictures of Keanu Reeves in everything he's ever done apart from three films.

Point Break, obviously. The other two?

I think if the role fits him, he's great. That whole vacant vibe really works in Point Break, The Matrix or the shit The Day the Earth Stood Still remake, and in Bill and Ted, of course. But then you get Dracula, which is a genuine contender for the worst ever performance by anyone. Made worse by the make-up to show how his battle with Dracula has aged him, aka putting talc in his hair.

• Moderators
But then you get Dracula, which is a genuine contender for the worst ever performance by anyone. Made worse by the make-up to show how his battle with Dracula has aged him, aka putting talc in his hair.

If talc in the hair to look older is good enough to be a plot device on Dad's Army then it's good enough for a major Hollywood production.

EDIT: I'm going to start abusing my power already unless posters actually say who the fuck people are in their posts rather than just putting up a picture. Discussion, not Tumblr.

• Moderators
Lucy Beale up there got sacked for disciplinary reasons.

Sons Of Anarchy has some awful stuff but Charlie Hunnan is an absolute toilet of an actor. Makes Danny Dyer look like John Cazale.

Oh God, great choice. He gives the best example of "Terrible British accents by actors who are actually British" in the shit Green Street. It's almost Don Cheadle in Oceans 11 bad. "STAND YOUR GROUND AND FOY-T!" Another good example is Adebisi/Mr. Eko in the GI Joe movie. Dick Van Dyking it all up in that motherfucker.

• Paid Members
C2.jpg

Just outright fucking horrific.

Who is it? Why is she? Just putting up a picture achieves nothing for no-one.

It's David Duchovny daughter (Wiki calls her Madeleine Martin) in Californication.

The picture might not help you but a video will. I haven't seen it but it's her in Californication so it will prove my point.

• Moderators
Another good example is Adebisi/Mr. Eko in the GI Joe movie. Dick Van Dyking it all up in that motherfucker.

I watch him doing media and I still refuse to believe he's actually a cockney and is "APPLES AND PEARS, UP THE STAIRS, 'AVE A BANANA, LET'S ALL GO UP THE STRAND!"-ing it up for T4's cameras. It's the weirdest accent ever.

Archived