iPhone/iPod Help

-hero-

Hi guys just a quick one for anyone more clued up on technology than me (ie:everyone). Just ordered an iPhone, I already have iTunes installed for my iPod Touch, when I have to install my phone is there any way to have 2 seperate itunes? I want to keep my music on my ipod and my phone stuff seperate, or do I have to install it on another computer that doesnt have itunes already installed? Hope that makes sense, Cheers!

• Paid Members
Hi guys just a quick one for anyone more clued up on technology than me (ie:everyone). Just ordered an iPhone, I already have iTunes installed for my iPod Touch, when I have to install my phone is there any way to have 2 seperate itunes? I want to keep my music on my ipod and my phone stuff seperate, or do I have to install it on another computer that doesnt have itunes already installed? Hope that makes sense, Cheers!

With the iPhone, it

• Paid Members

I've an Ipod query. ..I currently 'manually manage' my music & the majority of music on my Ipod isn't in my Itunes library. I want to either back up my Ipod content on an external hard drive or copy it onto another MP3 player (I've got a new car which has an MP3 jack so having another player will remove the need for loads of CD's in the car). Is this possible & if so, is it relatively easy to do?

Archived