Wanted: NJPW 2013

Ross

I'm looking for the Tokyo Dome and Invasion Attack shows on DVD with excellent VQ.

Cheers

You could have quite a wait there. Not sure if these, or the other shows broadcast as ippvs, will air on Japanese TV in the foreseeable future. Could be a question of waiting for the commercial releases to filter through...that's if someone wants to pay the full whack for those.

Ah, right, thought they would've aired on TV by now. Although an HQ IPPV would be fine.

Not difficult to get on the Web, but quality imo is poor. As much as I'd like to see the stuff, I've little to no interest in viewing it like that. Hope something better surfaces, but according to Alfredo @ Slambam, none (or few) of the ippvs have aired on ordinary TV. I was surprised that he was flogging the ippv versions of some of them, because they aren't worthy of sale...unless you're desperate.

• 2 weeks later...
Edit - sorted.

Not knowing whether 'sorted' meant you've found what you wanted or just put it on the backburner - this is to confirm that this year's Tokyo Dome 4/1 show should be available before too long. The commercial release was on 26th April or thereabouts.

Addendum - I've ordered "Invasion Attack" (official release), but that isn't due out until until 19th June. So probably July for that one.

Archived