Ultimate Movie Villains

John Matrix

• Paid Members
Years of spoof films has ruined that segment of the film for me

It's hard to actually root against him, especially when his victim is Ted Danson, but still a wonderful villain, dude.

Oh yeah totally agree, hes a proper prick in it and 80s hair Danson deserves to die

Years of spoof films has ruined that segment of the film for me

It's hard to actually root against him, especially when his victim is Ted Danson, but still a wonderful villain, dude.

Oh yeah totally agree, hes a proper prick in it and 80s hair Danson deserves to die

What film is that? Never seen it I don't think.

• Paid Members

About the most effective sort of villain you could place within a children's film. Utterly chilling for youngsters.

Child_catcher.jpg

Granted, this wasn't really a film as such but Sharpe was one or two 90-minuters released per year, so it may as well be. With that in mind, it has to be Obadiah Hakeswill, who within minutes of arriving on screen is trying to rape Sharpe's wife and goes on to rape and murder one of his fellow soldiers', before deserting. "I 'ope he doesn't kill Sharpie." "Why?" "I want to do it meself."

500px-Hakeswill.jpg

megs.jpg

That's the right moment too. That's the moment that every kid watching had their heart broken.

Not for me it wasn't - I was a Decepticon and marvelled at his dispatching of Ironhide, hoping for even more. No more Megatron after that film got me down a lot more than any Autobot's death did.

The movie probably marks the cut-off point of my fandom. Cut-off but not end point, mind. I still collect various iterations of that original Megatron (and that era's Optimus Prime for symmetry's sake) but haven't watched, read or collected anything really that isn't based on that original cast.

megatron-shelf_zpsd6a2e518.jpg

megatron-shelf-2_zps26c43e96.jpg

megatron-poster_zps00d80536.jpg

(Those cuddlies aren't mine, by the way. Ronette was nice enough to surrender a bunch of wall in her duckroom to my Megatron adoration. She won't let me get a fleshling-size cut-out though.)

So he actually belongs in a hero thread for me :wub:

• 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

Just been reading through this and giving it a long overdue bump.  Been some great discussion in here, and i want to add these motherfuckers to the list..

Tchéky Karyo - Inspector Richard, Kiss of the Dragon

5348,23PTX82.jpg

An absolute bell-end if ever there was one.  Ruthless bent copper, sticks his missus on the game.  Threatens to stick her little girl on the game.  Utter, utter arsehole.

I dont know how we got by without mentioning this cunt.

Wesley Snipes - Simon Pheonix, Demolition Man

Simon-Phoenix-Demolition-Man-e1351100061

I mean look at him.  If i need to explain the ways in which Simon Pheonix is a magificent bastard, then i need to rethink about whether this is the right place for me to be posting.

Ha, turns out i mentioned Pheonix in the opening post of this thread, which just goes to show how double 'ard he actually is (and how fucking terrible my memory is!!)

Edited by John Matrix