Ultimate Movie Villains

John Matrix

• Paid Members

Obviously I highly regard some of the previously mentioned villains particularly Hans Gruber, Simon Phoenix and Cyrus Grissom.

Eric Roberts whenever he works heel.

ericroberts.jpg

The suburbs would be a boring place without Dr Werner Klopek

DrWernerKlopek.png

Absolutely ruthless

megs.jpg

• Paid Members
megs.jpg

That's the right moment too. That's the moment that every kid watching had their heart broken. The first moment, anyway.

Fucking hell, Hot Rod. You knob.

• Paid Members

My first choices have already been mentioned but wanted to add

les_grossman_18909.jpg

Les Grossman from Tropic Thunder, utterly disgusting but effective.

400full.jpg

Terminator 2 T1000

Honourable mentions for Dr Evil and the Master in Dragon *shudder*

• Paid Members

If you haven't seen it yet, check out Iron Man 3. Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin is one of my favourite movie villians ever.

Mandarin_in_Iron_Man_3.jpg

Won't talk anymore about how much of a horrible bastard he is, as it's a current release and don't want to encourage spoilers. Just go and see for yourself.

• Paid Members
He was also the thai boxer who's leg Chong Li snaps in Bloodsport.

Fuck me, I had no idea that was the same bloke. And I must have watched Bloodsport about a thousand times as a kid.

12bloodsport.jpg

Quite a transformation.

A lot of my favourites have been mentioned already - Bennett, Mitchum, Drago. I'm a huge fan of this guy, though:

tumblr_lqhy87O1c11r1uuc8o1_r1_500.jpg

There was a thread a few weeks back about celebrities and fictional characters who'd make good wrestlers. Gaston would be a perfect wrestling heel. Vain. Cheats to win. A big unit, though not averse to playing the chickenshit heel when the moment calls for it. Best of all, he's 100% clean, achieving his blue-chip physique the old fashioned way, with about a million eggs a week.

• Paid Members

Gaston was a right cunt, good call.

Don't agree with Twinn's nomination of Micky & Mallory. Although they were serial killers, I would say they were anti-hero protagonists rather than baddies. Tom Sizemore was definitely the baddie in that film.

I'll add this prick:

Plan%20B%20harry%20brown.jpg

I don't like Plan B. He looks like a wrong'un and I think his music is terrible. But credit where credit is due, he was perfect at playing a right horrible shit in Harry Brown. Compellingly believable, I was dying for someone to give him a right good kicking. Nasty piece of work and you just know South London have plenty like him.

• Moderators

Because of my recent obsession with rock climbing, I rewatched Cliffhanger for the first time in many years last night/this morning*. John Lithgow as Qualen is a brilliant baddie in this film.

5250876_std.jpg

Even though he's not actually English he does "Sinister Englishman villain" really well. You know he's a cold motherfucker, but the moment where he offs Kristal finally cements that he doesn't give a shit about anything but the money.

* my falling asleep during the film has no relation to its quality. It really is great.