Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

John Matrix

• Paid Members

Try a half-filled clear bottle of water. Dot a few of them around your garden. Always used to work for my mum, probably about to be dismissed by some smart-arse as a myth.

• Paid Members
How can I stop the cunt neighbour cats shitting and pissing all over our garden without putting down anti freeze or something? I want them to sod off, not die.

Go to Mr Bevans and get some pepper powder. Cats fucking hate it and it works like a magical force field against those satanic little shits.

• Paid Members

I've had two tubs of fence paint and the full ghostbusters backpack sat in the workshop for what feels like about 2 years now waiting for a fair weather day.

Not counting the weekend just passed of course, when it's only a one off i'm gonna make the most of it!

Joking aside, i think my guess about Alan the famous TV gardener was right, because when i posted that in jest, the comments not warranting a thread thread is blocked to me now as well! Balls.

If anyone said his name in full, please go and edit it out so i can read page one :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
It was you talking about alyssa Milano that's got the page blocked for you, so you'll have to wait until you can edit it yourself!

Oh yeah. I forgot i even wrote that. Someone on here clocked the wrestlemania 30 roman numerals thing for me before as well. Excellent knowledge of business internet filters around this place.

• Paid Members

I've taken my time on the sick to pick the garden up a bit. When I was at university it was the only thing that kept me calm, so it was good to plant some bits, just some potatoes, broad beans and kidney beans so it's less than back then but it's still great to have something little to tend to and watch grow. And then eat.

I've got some tulips I've brought back from Amsterdam which I'll have to plant some where. It not being my garden there's a limit to how much I can mess about, particularly as I go very much for the wild and unkempt look.

Archived