Attack! Pro Wrestling - 'Stiffler's House Party'

After a short break we will be returning to Cardiff on June 8th.

The last show we put on in Cardiff was a huge success. The trailer for the video game themed show has gotten over 32,000 views on Youtube. If you've not yet seen it then click here.

More details about our next show will be announced in the coming days, for now though, we will just leave you with this...

943769_456935094383877_1491458100_n.jpg

Matches announced so far:

936743_468802036530516_1938260852_n.jpg

252362_467024063374980_1094585710_n.jpg

971998_469685139775539_49079907_n.jpg

Go like our Facebook page to keep yourself up to date.

Buy tickets HERE

• 4 weeks later...

The show is THIS saturday so we have a few updates for you...

First of all,

to check out the commercial we put together for the event

And now for a match announcement!

252362_467024063374980_1094585710_n.jpg

Dave Mastiff makes his debut for Attack! and for good reason. He has made it very clear he's after one thing -

Tickets are selling fast and we're yet to have a show in Cathays that hasn't sold out in advance so head over to www.attackprowrestling.co.uk to make sure you don't miss out!

And your main event for the evening...

992865_10152870259155392_232450015_n.jpg

Pete is fresh off a tour with Michinoku Pro in Japan and as of late Damian has got himself in to the best shape of his life and has started to become a fixture in many of the top companies in the UK. The sibling rivalry will be taken to a new level on Saturday when these two battle it out for the name of prom king!

another super fun/innovative show from the Attack boys.Heres the results:Dave Mastiff Defeated Flash Morgan Webster to win his lunch money (infact Dave stole his helmet)Ryan Smile Defeated Tyler Bate (Tyler came out in a toga)Team Toga (team of Mark Andrews & Jeff Cornell) defeated The MeatHeads (Wild Boar & Mike beard in american Football gimmick) - In the Beer Pong Tables matchSebastian Radclaw defeated JD Knight to advance in the elder stein tournament - during this match Seb got pied in the face with a biig apple pie.Damian Dunne Defeated Pete Dunne to become prom king and advance to the final of the elder stein tournamentShow ended with Radclaw and Damian Dunne facing off.Great show, as usual a super fun mix of wrestling and show gimmicks, will definitely be grabbing the DVD.

• Paid Members

Sadly it didn't actually involve any Beer Pong, which is a college drinking game - you have to bounce a ping pong ball into cups of beer and if you do the other player drinks the cup, but if you get it in an empty cup, you have to drink one of your own. Drunken hilarity ensues.

In this case it was just a normal tables match, except the table had the cups on it as part of the frat house themed set:

BMQbXBaCUAIvhW8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe I have only just discovered you guys now, I used to love all of the old Cathays shows back in the Celtic Wrestling and NWA Hammerlock days. I'm gutted I don't live in Cardiff any more to attend these shows so hopefully the next time a show happens will be the same time I am back for the weekend.

Archived