Raw discussion thread 6/5/13 *SPOILERZ*

IANdrewDiceClay

At least the good Fandango girl is back!

My thoughts exactly, she's miles better

Opening segment was shite, even Cena's biggest fans must've been cringing at that

For God knows what reason I'm into the current Diva feuds, probably because they've actually got something to do rather the usual sub 2 minute matches they were having 6 months ago

Heyman's line about the office girl being prettier than Stephanie made me laugh, especially since it's true, she was bonny as fuck

• Paid Members

I like Great Khali's "coolest bloke in the room" character. If it turns out its actually Khali who's after a shag off Kaitlyn I'll lose my shit. I really shouldn't like the Kaitlyn storyline but for some reason I do. Neidhart's daughter seems so oblivious to how nobody thinks Khali has any credibility in his words. She acts like he's stud of the WWE. Stupidly great stuff.

I'd love to hear Khali sing "Can I Borrow A Feeling" from the Simpsons.

• Paid Members

I'm with Ian on that storyline. I'm well into it for some reason. I hope it isn't just the Bellas fucking with Kaitlyn like the end of that segment seemed to imply. Khalis latest use is fucking fabulous though. Love that big bastard. Kaityn does come across a bit like a dream woman in truth. Does heavy squats and loves classic Simpsons? She earned herself valuable points there, I may have to start sending her some ugly hats myself. If she drops a 'purplemonkeydishwasher' in there next i'll turn up on Raw and destroy whoever the fuck is sending her those letters.

• Paid Members
Can write Big E of the list then

big-e-twitter-1.png

Or not?

big-e-langston-twitter-2.png

I'll be honest, I giggled a lot at both of those.

The admirer, if its not just the bellas, is Cody surely?

I like Dean Ambrose's finisher.

When I first saw him do it to Kane the other day I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Looked like some weird botch. Don't know if Kofi sold it betteer or what but, yeah, I get it now. And it looks deadly and suits his herky-jerky style. I liked the way Ambrose was eyeing up the US belt at the end. I can see the Shield having the tag and US titles in their paws after Extreme Rules. Apparently it is

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Ambrose

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); vs

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Daniel Bryan

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); on Smackdown this week. That's getting me all hot and bothered. Another must watch Smakdown!

Sandow was brilliant this week. He's brilliant every time he's near a mic. Potential MITB this year?

• Paid Members

I'm sure they dismissed it being Cody as many had assumed the same. It'll probably be Hornswoggle.

Anyway, i'm starting to really come round to heel Ryback. I think he's settling into the role a bit now and there's plenty of logic in his turn and actions. And that banging match with D-Bry on Smackers helped a lot. I do like Ryback though. I don't know what the fuck to expect from him and Cena at Extreme Rules, i'm intrigued though. Just hope it doesn't completely fuck Ryback, I think he's finally starting to gain a bit of momentum again.

Despite being up against shit booking and Cena at his very worst I think Rybacks been good. He looks great and his promos have been decent. They've made sense and been reasonable (which seems to be the heels job). He just needs to learn to hold the mic up instead of dragging it down after every line. I can see him beating Cena at ER, what with his injury and that. If Cena's taking time off it'll be interesting to see who they throw in the title picture. Orton? Brock? Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel Bryan got into the title mix this year.

Archived