New Football Strips for 2013/2014 Season

dopper

I enjoyed the equivalent topic from this time last year, and a lot of Liverpool fans at work were discussing the reveal of theirs today, so here we go again:

Liverpool home, away, and third strips:

Liverpool-kits.jpg

Only small subtle changes to the home strip, but they are very jazzy designs for the away & 3rd strip.

Scunthorpe United home:

4794023.jpg

I've been hoping for a return to claret & blue stripes for years, but I'm not all that keen on this design. I think it's the collar that I dislike.

• Paid Members

After trying everything else, Liverpool are hoping that if they dress like it's the 80s, that they might be able to replicate some success from that era. Shocking away kits.

LiverpoolGoalie.jpg

Liverpool Goalie top for 2013/2014 too. This would've made for a sweet Away strip.

Also, it doesn't come out too well on the pics but that new home strip has a very fine pinstripe in too. Between each stripe is Liverpool fc written very finely reading down. I'm very taken with it to be honest. Still not sure about those two away strips. I was hoping the legitimacy of them was questionable but those designs have been knocking about for a few months now. I can still hope!

Those Liverpool away shirts look like some of the very very worst jerseys to come out of the late 80s and early 90s. They are fucking disgusting!

Yeah. Even Coventry wouldn't have touched them.

• Paid Members

Considering our shirt deal with Nike is still intact for the forthcoming season, neither of those can be right. We haven't agreed a new deal yet, though it's very likely to be with Adidas. Not this season though, I'm sure.

Edit: I'd love that shirt Four Horsemen posted though, you'd have to have Steve Bould model it for the proper 1989-91 effect though, with blood pissing out of his head.

Archived