TNA UK tv tapings for January 2014

ClassicsGuy

I went to the Q&A thing. They are taping one show which will run live on Challenge and then film stuff at Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham for following weeks Impact.

What about London? The rumour I heard was that they're taping 4 episodes of Impact like they did this year, except this time they're taping one show from each venue. The Glasgow show is live, the Manchester show airs the following week, and the London and Birmingham shows the weeks after that.

I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard.

From the TNA UK Facebook:

During her UK media interviews, Dixie Carter confirmed the huge news that TNA TV cameras will be at ALL the shows on the TNA MAXIMUM IMPACT VI Tour:

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING will be broadcast LIVE from Glasgow

So Manchester is getting half an episode of Impact and some Xplosion matches (and probably some Backstage Pass style stuff)? I can't say that sounds great on paper (and sounds a lot shorter than last year's show), but will have to wait and see i guess. I'm not sure i like the idea of splitting a show up like that either, i mean stuff that happens in Glasgow (first half of the show) is likely to be relevant to the second half of the show in the MCR. Will be a little odd on TV also, with one half of a show coming from one place, and the other half from another.

Aye, can't say it looks like the most logical way of doing things. As I'll likely be attending the Manchester show I can't say I'm put off by it though, presumably the Xplosion matches will be fairly high profile compared to say 'Zema Ion vs Eric Young' though as all the roster will be on hand.

• Moderators
Will be a little odd on TV also, with one half of a show coming from one place, and the other half from another.

Sounds like that shite Raw where half was from the US and half South Africa.

Has any of the roster been announced yet? Ive heard loads of adverts on talksport promoting it and alot of adverts in my local newspaper (for brum) but no talent was announced.

If hogan is going to be on this tour i never understand why they dont announce it when the tickets go on sale.

Imagine the adverts on talksport centering around hogan the tickets would sell so much better!

Other than the people on this poster (and it's the same poster for all the shows) no other people have been officially advertised yet but even if they were that doesn't necessarily mean that's who will be there as things almost always change come show time.

caCGjiN.jpg

That being said, since TV is being taped at all the shows I think it's safe to assume most of the big names will be at all the shows.

Archived