Raw thread - 29/04/13

Sexy Dad

Sky Sports 3 were showing a programme called "From The Vault" which just said "Dolph Ziggler takes on Kofi Kingston." as it's description. Has there been a less specific TV programme synopsis in the history of broadcast television?

It felt like they actually put some thought into this week's show. Whilst some of the matches were a bit thrown together/seen a million times before/not leading to anything, there was a nice ebb and flow about it. Rhodes/Orton was good because they had decent chemistry, had time to tell a bit of a story, and the build up the ending was good. Shoving the mic in his face straight after was the biggest way to kill the moment though. It's like music after goals. Fuck off and let people enjoy it organically.

Can't help but add to the shield love. They've started to move on them properly now, should lead to a tag title win soon enough.

Ryback in a beanie just makes me think Bouncer. Wetherspoons Bouncer. That's not to have a go at Wetherspoon's bouncers mind, as I know it's a tough gig.

• Paid Members
It's quite embarrassing watching Ricardo be a pathetic shill for a guy that will never get over.

I thought they missed on an obvious trick to make Del Rio more likeable - he should have done the entrance announcement for Ricardo. Same number of syllables, so it would fit with the announcement. Even if he wasn't great at it, the point is that he's willing to do for Ricardo what he expects Ricardo to do for him.

It's quite embarrassing watching Ricardo be a pathetic shill for a guy that will never get over.

I thought they missed on an obvious trick to make Del Rio more likeable - he should have done the entrance announcement for Ricardo. Same number of syllables, so it would fit with the announcement. Even if he wasn't great at it, the point is that he's willing to do for Ricardo what he expects Ricardo to do for him.

That would have been awesome. A hell of a lot better than his whole 'Born in Mexico, Made in America' spiel. I seriously hate that - and you can tell he doesn't put any passion into that

Finally got round to watching it today, alright episode, main thing I remember is Naomi's arse is massive and Cameron is miles fitter than her

Also, you can tell who the Bella's are being knobbed by, main focus of that Diva show ad, bit of backstage build up, left Cameron and Naomi laying, just hope they don't do something daft like bringing in some womens tag belts

Archived