...It's Arrested Development

Chest Rockwell

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I'm having an AD party for my non Netflix mates. I don't know whether to wear tennis gear or an expensive suit for my costume. Mrs H won't wear a "Slut" t shirt though.

How about a "shemale" t shirt?

you mean the guy we're meeting with can't even grow his own hair? C'mon!

I'm considering getting Netflix so I can watch the new season, but can't see myself getting round to using it for much else. Is it still worth doing?

Very much so. I went for the free month but loved it and kept it. I haven't even bothered with the US malarkey.

• Paid Members
I'm considering getting Netflix so I can watch the new season, but can't see myself getting round to using it for much else. Is it still worth doing?

I was thinking about the same as I really can't wait for the new series. Way too many funny moments to choose from but Lucille is my favourite character by far.

tumblr_l6nweizgz81qcm16uo1_500.jpg

I don't think it can really be classed as a running gag but every time Gob says 'Michael' with such anger I smile. I don't know why but it cracks me up.

Can't believe we've come this far without mentioning Franklin.

000172_sm.jpg

• Paid Members
The episode with Ice and Gene Parmesan is still my favourite, but there's so much to love. Hope the new series lives up to what came before.

I want to believe that all bounty hunters are only in it to fund their first love, party planning.

Archived