...It's Arrested Development

Chest Rockwell

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the episode titles gag at the start of Season 2.

1. The One Where Michael Leaves

2. The One Where They Build a House

3. !Amigos! (Michael goes to Mexico, with a story of Gob wanting to

• Paid Members

That moment is hilarious.

I'm also rewatching it. I'm noticing more stuff as I'm rewatching it as well. For example, when Michael talks to Marta and the phone rings to tell her Gob has been stabbed, she says "Gob's just been stabbed in the back." It raised a chortle from me. I think Buster/Tobias are my favourite characters.

• Paid Members

I think I honestly laughed for about an hour after seeing that and then randomly sniggering every time I thought about it later. Made my day for the reminder. The other moment was the Flying a banana at the beach.

• Awards Moderator

It's ace. One of the few shows where watching it over and over again improves the appreciation rather than lessening it. Pretty much most of the bits I adore about the show have been covered in the thread so far, but one of my favourite gags is the perfection of how the cast pronounce Bob Loblaw. I laughed like an idiot the first the that was cracked.

Also, whenever Grant Holt scores for Norwich, I mentally see Nicko, arms aloft, shouting GRANTHOLT.

• Paid Members

I too have been rewatching the show for the last few weeks and keep noticing things I missed before. It's utterly superb. The names of the soft drinks on the hospital vending machine made me crack up.

Also, whenever Grant Holt scores for Norwich, I mentally see Nicko, arms aloft, shouting GRANTHOLT.

My mate and I have referred to Holt as Steve Holt (!) since Norwich got promoted. Neither of us support Norwich.

• Paid Members

Was it Chest who rocked the Mr. Bananagrabber avatar for a good while? Possibly my favourite gag in the first season. If only Gob had retained the animation rights...

• Paid Members

It looks brilliant and have to admit when I heard about how the episodes would pan out I was worried. I needn't have been. Now signed up to Netflix and have been watching them right from the beginning all weekend.

Does anyone know if this will be on Netflix UK at the same time? I want to get the trial to co-incide with this!

I've recently watched them again for the 6/7th time and still find new jokes. Noticed stuff like 'Cloudmir Vodka' posters all over the place.

I just blue myself.

Archived