Upcoming TNA fan events in UK

JMarshFan

JB has teased that he is bringing over a very special guest for 2 events. A London Fan party on April 30th, and a Q&A/Meet and Greet in Glasgow on May 2nd. Does anyone know yet who this special guest is? Also, do you know if it will be competition winners only for BOTH events?

What do you think of these sort of TNA events? Is it because they value their fans? or do you think it makes them seem desperate?

Ive just read that it will be announed during Sundays IMPACT! I hope it is Jeff Hardy, or a knockout! I hope it doesn't end up being Magnus or someone British because NO ONE CARES!!!

Dont be daft

Magnus is One the best things in TNA as of late

And who gives a shit about a knockout? its not like you will end up boning Velvet Sky if she pops over.

A Friend of mine down south has just been given 2 tickets for a TNA fan party in London on April 30th and offered me one of the tickets. She doesn't know whose there or anything, but does anyone else has tickets for this on here?

First question at the Q&A - who are ya?

Second question - who are ya?

I'd imagine this was JB's idea. Afterall an annual tradition during the tour is him telling the arena about having the world's coolest boss.

Archived