UK tour tickets

Zookmaster

• Moderators

Thanks!

I'm in London and usually go to the RAW taping. I'm lost at the moment though.

The Smackdown tapings never sell out, do they? Just go to that instead. It's pretty much the same roster on both now anyroads.

Bookings Direct? Ah, that brings back good/bad memories of desperately trying to get brilliant seats for house shows when we first started going 8/9 years ago. That yellow website of broken dreams, best we got was Row B. Didn't know it was still going, but I see it's run by The Ticket Factory now.

Hang on a minute, 9 years ago? Jesus Wept.

I got one now from ebay. Sounds quite good...

Was wondering though what is the secret to getting decent seats when they do go on sale? I always end up going on ebay and never usually know when the tickets go on sale and have heard they are hard to get anyway.

I got one now from ebay. Sounds quite good...

Was wondering though what is the secret to getting decent seats when they do go on sale? I always end up going on ebay and never usually know when the tickets go on sale and have heard they are hard to get anyway.

There isn't really a trick. Tickets usually go on sale to the general public on a Friday, but certain people are allowed access to a presale which will usually be the Wednesday and Thursday before. Most of the decents seats will be gone during the presale. I got lucky this year and the O2 emailed me an invite to the presale. I have absolutely no idea how or why I got the invite though, so I can't help you on that front.

Best you can do is be logged into several ticket sites at about 8:45am (they go on sale at 9am) and refresh the page a few times once it gets to about 8:58 or whatever. As soon as they're unlocked for sale, jump on whatever you can.

Archived