Ringside World

keith266

Ringside World is a new website dedicated to helping the UK Wrestling and MMA scene grow in popularity. We show no bias or negativity to any promotions and simply give promoters the chance to put their product in the spotlight and showcase it to the people that matter, the fans!

We will be launching in the very near future, so to keep up to date with all the latest news, join the mailing list and feel free to take part in our surveys!

UK Wrestling

http://tinyurl.com/uk-wrestling-survey

UK MMA

http://tinyurl.com/survey-mma

www.ringsideworld.co.uk

Twitter: @RingsideWorld

Facebook: facebook.com/RingsideWorld

• Moderators

Is Britwrex big enough to need, want or justify a ticket website? Companies are doing fine selling them at box office/on the door or if they're net savvy through that facebook thing like PCW do, aren't they?

I'm not paying booking fees and shite to watch Britwres, fuck off!

• Paid Members
Is Britwrex big enough to need, want or justify a ticket website? Companies are doing fine selling them at box office/on the door or if they're net savvy through that facebook thing like PCW do, aren't they?

Agreed, it's a pointless concept. I'd be amazed if many companies sign up for this as well - considering Britwres is hardly awash with cash, why would they piss some of it away on paying a booking website?

• Paid Members

Agreed, it's a pointless concept. I'd be amazed if many companies sign up for this as well - considering Britwres is hardly awash with cash, why would they piss some of it away on paying a booking website?

It

Archived